Distance

In the morning, I woke up with Jacob turning all my light and opening the curtains. I gave him a death stare and put the covers over my body. "GO AWAY" I yelled while under the cover, I could feel him watching me " your not a morning person, are you" he said. I took off the cover from over me "what does it look like" I said in serious tone. He smirked "get ready and be down in 10, I'm making breakfast" he said as he walked out. I ignored him and laid back down.

Drifting off to sleep when he came back and pulled the covers off me, "I will drag you out of this bed" he said. "Every heard of knocking" I complained and got up. When Jacob saw me get out of bed he left the room. I went into my closet and put on a white long sleeve shirt, with black jeans.
I didn't want to do my hair so I just brushed it out and went downstairs. Where I smelled pancakes and BACON, I was in love with bacon. When I smelled it I ran down the stairs causing me to hit my toe as I ran, I ignored it and went straight to the plate of bacon and grabbed a piece. When I tasted it a feeling of pure happiness went threw me. Jacob looked at me while I was smiling about the bacon. "Now I know how to get your out of bed" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes at him "I'm still mad at you".

I could tell Jacob was a good guy but I was scared of getting close to him. For all I know he would be a Prince Charming and then into a beast just like James did. When i noticed we were getting along, I quickly realize not to be stupid and go back to  reality. I guess all my trust issues and running away from my problems came from James and my mother. I missed my dad, i remember when he would come back from work, and I would run to the door.

Flashback:
  I heard my dad car pull into the driveway, I quickly got off the couch and ran to the door with a drawing in my hand. When I got to the door my dad was just walking in. When I saw him and ran into his arms "DADDY" I said with a smile I was only 8 at the time. He picked me up, carrying me with one arm "my princess, I missed you" he said, he sounded happy. "I missed you too, look I made you a drawing" I said holding  the piece of paper and a showed him "it's you, me and mommy" I said as I pointed to my parents. He gave me a smile "it's perfect, let's hang it on the fridge" he said as he put me down, we walked over to the fridge. I watched as he grabbed a magnet and hanged it on the fridge. That was the one of my favorite memories with my dad.
End of flashback.

"Hello, Davina, earth to Davina" I heard as Jacob call for me with his hands waving in-front on my face. I jumped "s-sorry, what were you saying" I looked at him confused. He took a few steps back "I said, I'm going to have some friends over and if you wanted to hang out with us" I shook my head No, I'm not a people person. I could tell he wanted to hang out with me but like I said I'm keeping my distance from him.

Will Davina keep her distance??
                                    Word count: 622