Bad idea

"You finally figured it out" he said in a calm but serious tone. I didn't know what to say because I was trying to figure out what is happening. He slammed his hand in the table "DIDN'T YOU" he yelled, I didn't understand why he was mad. "Why are you here " I said, I didn't even flitch when he slammed his hand in table. "Because I'm your leader, When I had your dear old daddy die, I took over his mafia when I married your mother". "You had him killed" I said in shock. He chuckled. "Of course I did, you should know this by now. The mafia is not fair. We don't ask we take"

Jacob POV:
        It's been 2 hours since I texted Stephanie, she won't answer my calls or text. I wanted to go after her but I showed up, they would me and her on sight. I got some people to fine her location, she was on the other side of the city. I decided called angel. Me and him went to go find her. We drove to the location when we got there. I had angel go inside because they won't recognize him. A while back, we killed a guy the was part of blood eye, and we kept his card.

Angel POV:
I was a bit nervous, I slid the card threw hoping the alarm wound ring and didn't. The doors opened and I walked threw. I noticed some big black doors, it had to be the Boss office so I knocked. I heard steps come to door and someone opened it. It was Stephanie/Davina. I honestly don't know what to call her anymore. Her eyes winded when she saw me "what are you doing here" I heard her whisper. "Who is it, dear" I heard a man say. Who is it, dear. What the fuck, who is that. "I-I don't know" she lied. "I'm Angel, i got recruited a couple days ago" I said. I could feel fear from Stephanie, "YOU COULD'VE HAVE GOTTEN RECRUITED IF I DIDN'T RECRUIT YOU" he yelled, Stephanie jumped.
The guy looked at her "never mind, Stephanie, you going to show me what you got" he said and looked at me with a evil smirk. "W-what" she said. " you should remember my rules, NEVER make me repeat myself" He yelled. "Yes sir" she said. He smiled "good, you remembered what to call me" he said and looked at me "You, come with me, you too Stephanie" He said. He walked out and I was going to go next to him but Stephanie stopped me "don't, walk behind him" she whisper. I usually would have said something but how Stephanie was acting I knew it was bad idea.

Word count 465
All the chapters will be edited in future.
I'm the writer and I'm scared for Stephanie and angel. I still don't know if I'm going to call her Stephanie or Davina.