Help you

I walked to the house, when I walked in angel and Jacob looked at me. "Where have you been" angel asked. "None of your business" I said in a rude tone. I started going up the stairs "Davina, come here,let me snitch you up" Jacob said. I ignored him not wanting him to see the bruise on my stomach. "Davina, your going to get an infection" he said in a worried tone but again I ignored him.
"Get you ass over here or I will carry you here myself" he demanded. I got shivers down my spine when he said that. I turned around and went over to him. "Sit on the counter" he said as he grabbed a first aid kit from the Cabinet. I did as he said not wanting to argue. When Jacob lifted up my shirt, I jumped. He quickly took a step back. "Sorry, Can I lift up your shirt" he asked calmly. I nodded my head yes, I watched as he looked at all the bruise on me, angel saw them too "woah, what happened" he asked. I looked over at him "Don't ask" I said with a glare. "This is going to hurt a little" he said as he poured some liquid on my cut. "Bitch" I said as I felt the pain. Jacob looked down at me "if you want an apology from me, forget it" I said, He smiled. "Why do you have a needle" I said slowly getting off the counter. "Come on, don't tell me your scared is a little needle" Jacob teased me. "It's not LITTLE" I said running to the other Side of the table. "Help me get her" Jacob said looking at Angel. Angel got up "Davina, it's just a little pitch" he said as he walked closer to me. "No, that shit hurt" I said walking backwards, not looking behind me when Jacob rapped his arms around my waist, picking me up "Sit" he said as he placed me back on the counter. "I'm not a dog" I rolled my eyes playfully. "This is going to numb the area" he said as he picked up the needle. I jump when he injected me with the needle but he held me down. "Was that so hard" he said. "Very" I said. He was about to snitch me up when I got really sleepy and dizzy "Jake, I don't feel so good". Jacob and angel exchanged worried looks before Angel said "I'll get her water". Soon after he gave me some water and Jacob carried me and put me on the couch. I told him to snitch me up as he was doing that I fell  asleep.

Word count: 453
If your wondering why Davina got dizzy and passed out it was because the liquid was to strong for her and made her
pass out.