Its an "it" now

It's been 2 months,Jake has been even more protective since he found out that we're going to have a baby. I haven't been feeling the well for that last two months, I was laying down with Jake while watching vampire diaries, "we should tell your parents" I turned over to Jake "No" he simply said. "Babe,they should know, it's is there grandchild I'm carrying" I said but all I got was a glare from him "I know my father, the moment this baby is born, his going to try and control his or her life. I don't want that for our kid, I don't her or he to know about the mafia, I don't want are kid to grow up to fast, I want it to have a childhood" Jake said to me.
I understood where he was coming from, he wants our kid to be happy and not see the real world to early. "Okay,but you know they will find out at some point, I'm going to be showing soon enough" I said.
"You are already showing" he said as he put his hand on my small baby bump, I smiled "yeah, I am, are you excited for tomorrow, we get to find out the gender" "yeah, let's just hope it's a boy, we don't need a mini you running around" I looked at him a bit confused "I'm not that bad"

"Your very stubborn,not a morning person, not a people person" I playfully rolled my eyes at him
"And I'm nice, caring and loving person, we would be blessed if we had a mini me" Jake smiled at me and kissed my forehead "your right" "I know I am" I said.

The next day, I woke up and wore some light blue jeans and a black T-shirt. I went downstairs and saw Jake making breakfast, he looked at me "you looked beautiful" he said with a smile, I blushed, he gave a plate of pancakes and some bacon. "Thank you" I said as I grabbed the fork, He smiled at me. I honestly can't wait to have the baby, I know Jake would be a great a dad, his so caring and sweet. Sure maybe he doesn't show it but I know him. We ate, I tried to clean up but Jake wouldn't let me, after he cleaned up,he went upstairs and got dressed.

After he came downstairs and we went to the doctor appointment.

The car drive was silent, I could feel the tension between us but we didn't say anything to each other.
I got the ultrasound pictures, I kept looking at them until we got home.

Angel POV:
I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when I heard the front door open, it was Stephanie and Jacob, they looked sad, Stephanie looked like she had been crying. "What happened, is everything okay" I asked as I stood up, "it's a girl" she said softly, trying to hold her tears. Are those happy tears?, why is there so much tension in the room, it was making me uncomfortable "what's going on"
Stephanie walked pass me and sat on the couch, Jacob looked at me "Stephanie is high risk, the doctor said when she gives birth,her body may not be strong enough and kill her, if she has the baby"

I looked over at Stephanie "I'm not having an abortion" she said, Jake rolled his eyes "It's going to kill you, you won't even be alive to hold it" he yelled. I know they were both just scared "WOW, SHES AN "IT" NOW, let me make one thing clear, I'm having this baby with or without your support" she yelled.

They both started yelling at each other. "If you have that baby and you die, your going to be sending it to hell because I won't ever be able to look it in the eye and love it, knowing it killed my wife" Jake said. I quickly interrupted

"let's stop talking before we say stuff we regret"
Stephanie eyes were glossy, like she was about to cry because of what Jacob said, she went upstairs and locked herself in her room. Jacob was about to go after her when I stopped him "give her some space"

Stephanie POV:
After the big argument with Jacob, I went upstair to my old room, I call it my old room because I rarely sleep in there, and practically all my stuff are in Jacob room. I grabbed the pregnancy test, and sat on my bed. I started crying even though I know what Jacob said wasn't true and that's not how he felt, it still hurt. I know the baby can kill me but I'm willing to risk it, I've always wanted a family and this is my chance to have one. It's only a 50/50 chance of me dying, I grabbed my journal and started writing.

Dear journal
Today I found out, I'm high risk and that when I have this baby, I might die. Me and Jacob had a big argument about it, he wants to me get an abortion but I don't, I'm not against abortion and if this was a different situation I would have one but I have hope for this baby. I have hope that this baby will change everything, even if I dead I know my baby girl will bring hope to Jacob. I don't know if I'm going crazy but I feel like baby is going to fix everything. I know Jacob didn't mean what he said about "If you have that baby and you die, your going to be sending it to hell because I won't ever be able to look it in the eye and love it, knowing my wife" I know he will protect her and love her unconditionally. Even though she may not have her mother, I know she will be in a happy home.

I continued writing for a couple hours until I felt tired, I decided to shower, after my shower I wore a one of Jake T-shirt that were big one me, I put on my Black leggings shorts under. I laid on my bed, I went on my phone and looked at a bunch of baby stuff but soon fell asleep.

Jacob POV:
I was downstairs with angel, "what the hell is wrong with you, could you be any more stupid"
"I know l know, I'm just scared, yes I love my daughter even though she's not even born but I can't lose Stephanie, I won't survive that" I said as I sat on the couch. "You should go apologize" "No, did you see how mad she got, if I go in there she'll kill me"
I said being a bit dramatic but honestly I was a bit scared, I've never seen Stephanie that upset before.
"Scaredy cat" he said.

Word count:1158
Well that just happened