Names

It's been a whole month, I'm now 3 months pregnant . It's Mary and her family's last week here, I've grown to like them a lot. Today I woke up with a small headache, Jacob gave me some Advil and called my doctor AFTER. I told him I was fine but he worry's to much. The doctor said it's was normal under my condition, this is the last week until Mary and her family leave.

We all ate breakfast together, after that me and Mary went to the mall, Jacob and Robert stayed with Lucas. Me and Mary talked about stuff "so what are you planning on the naming her" she asked me, "I don't know, me and jacob haven't talked about baby names" I said. Mary said we should go into a baby store and we did. I was amazed by all THE TINY CLOTHES, they were so cute, and there were baby shoes. "Stephanie, slow down, your going to buy the whole store at this point" she said as I got more clothes "it's so cute, they have so many options" I said. I got so many outfits, there was shirt with giraffe on it, THEY HAD MATCHING SOCKS. Mary laugh at me from how I excited I was getting, we spent about 2 hours in there and I spent $12,000 and many Zeros after that on baby clothes, a stroller, I got a crib, baby bath, high-chair, play pin, and a baby swing,Ect but it's all getting shipped to the house. 

When we got back to the house, me and Mary walked in with a lot of bags. Lucas was asleep on Robert lap, Jacob looked at me, I nervously smiled. Jacob looked at me and then looked at the bags me and Mary were holding, "please tell me all of those bags are yours" he said looking at Mary, she looked at me.
I put the bag on the table and started to get clothes out "before you tell me anything, tell me these are not so cute, and it comes with matching socks" I said holding the giraffe outfit out.

Jacob POV:
Stephanie was showing me all the baby clothes she bought, I couldn't help but smile, she was so excited and happy. I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek "it's adorable, why don't you put all that upstairs and you can show me later" She smiled and said okay, she went upstairs and put everything away.

Davina POV:
It was almost the end of week, tonight is last night with Jake family, it's was late, and we were all downstairs talking. Lucas was upstairs asleep, i was talking to Mary, when I started to feel tired and dizzy, I ignored it and sat next to Jacob, he was talking to Robert and Mary about the mafia, I rested my head on his shoulder falling asleep. "Is she okay" I heard Mary says but her voice sounded dissent, I felt Jacob put his around me "hey, you okay, do you want to go to bed" he asked me a bit worried, I nodded my head "no, I'm okay" I said, it was pretty clear that I was lying but Jacob left it alone.

Jacob POV:
I was worried about Stephanie, she looked tired and honestly a bit sick, she said she felt fine but I could tell she was lying. "She looks so peaceful" Mary said, I looked over my shoulder, I gently put her head on my lap, "tia,Can you pass me that Blanket, please" she nodded and gave it to me, I put it over Stephanie. "Your a lucky man, Jacob" I looked up at my uncle "I know, she's perfect" I said with a smile.
"I'm happy for you Jacob, you've changed into a better man, Stephanie a good influence to you"
"I know, at first when we met, me and her were total opposite but now me and her are like the same person" Mary smiled at me "don't lose her, she in love with you Jacob, that girl has shimmer in her eyes when she see you"
"don't worry, tia, I'm not going to let her go" I told her. I don't think I'll ever be able to let her go, she's my person, my other half.

"Good because you hurt her, I will kill you" my aunt Mary said, I looked at her a bit dramatic "your really about to kill your only Nephew" "just don't hurt her"
We talked for the rest of the night, until Lucas woke up because he had a nightmare, Mary went with him but he wanted both of his parents to sleep with him. I said it was okay and that I needed to get Stephanie to bed. I carried her upstairs and gently put her in bed, she looked like an Angel. I showered and got into bed.

Word count: 827
Tia means aunt in Spanish.
I can't believe I'm almost done with this story, just a few more Chapters