During the party

Jacob POV:
I kissed Stephanie, it felt amazing. I heard everyone clap. After a couple of seconds, we pulled away.
After a couple, Stephanie was talking to her uncle. I turned around to talk to angel, after minutes, I turned back where Stephanie was but she was gone.
"One second" I said and stood up, "relax, she went to go change" I heard a voice say from behind me, I turned around and saw Ryan.

Stephanie POV:
I went upstairs to change out of my dress, I've been in the dress for 6 hours and I need to get out of it. I change into a white long sleeve dress.

After I changed, I went downstairs and saw angel

After I changed, I went downstairs and saw angel. He ran up to me "you were perfect" "I didn't know I was doing vows" I blurted out. He looked at me with a shock and disappointed,
"what, then how was your speech so perfect,It was beautiful"
"I just spoke from the heart, I guess"

Some on the guest left, it was only a couple of us, angel and the others started drinking. "Are you sure you don't want one" Jackson asked me. "No, I'm okay but thank though" I said.

(Chiquita means little one)
"Chiquita, I need to leave" I heard my uncle say. I turned around, I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you so much for coming" I said as I pulled away.
"It's nothing, i love seeing you happy" he said.
"Thank you, I love you"
"I love you too Chiquita"

After 30 minutes, Angel finally said "it's time for you and Stephanie to leave"
"What are you talking about"'
"Your flight is in 3 hours "
Me and Jake looked at angel, "what did you do" Jake asked Angel. "You really I'm going to let you have a wedding and not honeymoon" he said in a playful tone. "You want something"
"Ok, and maybe I want the house to myself for a 2 weeks, without having to hear Stephanie screaming your nam-"
"Okay, stop talking, we get your point" I said, Jake laughed at me.
"stop sitting here and GO PACK" angel yelled. Me and Jake quickly got up. We went inside, as I going to enter the room, I felt Jake arms around my waist from behind. "Stephanie Garcia, I can finally say it" he said as he kissed my next. "Stop, we can do all that when we" I was saying but then remembered we don't know where we are going "when we get to the place we're going" "or maybe on the plane"
"Go pack before I don't give you anything tonight" I said and pulled away, "uhh fine" he said, I was walking back into the room when I felt him smack my ass. "JACOB GRACIA" I yelled at him with a laugh at the end. I heard him chuckle.

I grabbed a suitcase from the closet, and picked out some outfits, and a few pairs of lingerie. I packed alot of stuff, probably more then I needed. I grabbed little bottles of shampoo and condition, and put them in a zip-log bag. After I got everything, I changed into some black leggings and a plane white t-shirt. I put my shoes on and grabbed my suit case. When I went downstairs, I saw Jake with a suitcase next to him and he was wearing black jeans, and a white shirt with a jacket. "You ready" he asked me. "Yes, I am" I said. "Let's go" we heard angel say as he grabbed the keys. Jake grabbed my suitcase after o told him I could put it in the car myself but he ignored me.

After an hour and 30 minutes, we got to the airport, "Angel, make sure the house is in one piece when I get back" Jake told him. "Yeah,yeah, Just go"

Jake got my suitcase, I tried to take it away from him but his stronger then I thought.