Planning

Stephanie POV:
It's been a week in half since the ball, Me and angel are trying to pick a wedding dress but I don't like any of them. "We can't be here for ever" I heard angel say. I was changing into one of the dresses "how about this one" I said as I came out wearing a white,flower pattern dress "it's to plane" angel said. I looked at him annoyed "well we need to pick one" I said as o went to the dresses looking for a new one to try on. I soon heard angel say "I FOUND IT" he sounded excited. "It better not be all fa-" I said as I turned around and saw it.

It was beautiful, I instantly fell in love with it, it wasn't to much but wasn't too little

It was beautiful, I instantly fell in love with it, it wasn't to much but wasn't too little. I looked at angel and it's like he had sparks in his eyes. "WE FOUND IT, TRY IT ON, IT BETTER FIT" he yelled. I grabbed my dress and went into the dressing room, I put it on and came out. Angel looked like he was about to cry "are you crying" he quickly wiped his tears

"No, you look beautiful" I couldn't help but blush
"It's all thanks to you" I said with a smile. "I have a question for you"I said in a serious tone "okay, why are you so serious" "it's about the wedding"
"your scaring me"
"Relax, it's a good thing" I said and took a deep breath "I was wondering if you would do the honors and walk me down th-" I was talking but was interrupted by angel
"YES,YES,YES" he yelled as he jump up and down like a child and then hugged me.
"I thought you would never ask" he said as he had tears rolling down his face.
"Tomorrow is the wedding, don't cry yet" I said but my eyes were watery too.

We paid for the dress, and went home. The dress was on a fancy bag. When we walked in, we went into Jake office. He looked up at us "hey, how was your day" I was about to say but Angel interrupted me
If you don't marry her tomorrow, i will" he said and walked out. Jake looked at me confused "his a little excited about how I asked him to walk me down the aisle" I said. He kissed me on the lips "did you find the dress okay" Jake asked. He was relaxed, it was rare. "Yeah, I found my dream dress,. I would show you but I can't, but I know you'll going to love it" I said in a happy tone. He just laughed at me "what" i said giving a glare. "It's nothings, I've just never seen you this excited about something, that's all" he said. I went up to him and kissed him "I love you"
"I love you too,more then you know" he told me, it just gave me butterflies.