The location

I woke up on Jake lap, he was playing with my hair. I looked at him and smiled "what" he said with a little chuckle at the end. "I'm not scared of you" I said is a soft sleepy voice. "What" he asked confused. "The night of the party, when you killed that guy, I looked at you with fear. So I thought I would tell you I'm not scared of you". I could  tell he was relieved when I said that. He was about to say something when we heard a knock on Jake bedroom door. He didn't say anything. Couple seconds of silent, the knocking stop but began again. "Jacob, I know your awake" I heard Angel say but Jacob ignored it. He knocked again "I'm gonna go answer him" I said as I got up but Jake used his arm to pushed me back on the bed.
I glared at him, he looked at me as he got up and walked to the door.
"What do you need" he said annoyed
"I found the location of the guy that killed Davina dad" when I heard, I got out of bed and went to the door. I was wearing Jacob shirt, so it covered everything.
"You guys are together??" He asked confused but with excitement. Me and Jacob gave me a death stare. "Right, sorry, your farther killer is in a warehouses, across the city" he said.
"Okay, I'm gonna go change" I said and went to my Room.

I wore this, I grabbed my journal and started to write

I wore this, I grabbed my journal and started to write .

Dear Journal
Today, is the day I get to find the guy that killed my dad. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. I think I'm suppose to be happy but I feel numb just thinking about it. I don't know what's going on anymore. I can't believe I'm about to look at the guy that killed my dad. I know it's going to hurt me but I need to know the full story.
   Well that's all for now, I'll be writing soon.

   I went downstairs and saw Jake and angel looking at me. "Are you sure, you want to do this" Jake asked me. "I have too, I own it to my dad" I said as I  tried to hide and nervous and fear in my voice.

We got in the car and went to the warehouse. I fell asleep.

Jacob POV:
    We were on are way to the warehouse when I noticed Davina asleep. I smiled to myself and then looked back on the road. Angel was in the back "so you and Davina, are together" he said. I stayed silent for a couple of seconds
"she so peaceful and kind, it's weird, you know she not my type but when I'm with her. I get this feeling like I have to pertect her, I would never let anyone hurt her" I said thinking about her smile.
"Do you think she's actually going to kill the guy" Angel asked me. I didn't know what to tell her
"she's going to have to learn to kill at some point but I don't want it to be like this" I said knowing she doesn't actually want to kill the guy she just wants the pain to go away.

Word count: 555
I'm trying to post a lot of parts.
Davina is becoming dark not as sweet as she was.