The party

It's was now 11:00 am when I heard music from downstairs. I locked myself in my room. All day I involved Jacob, I honestly felt a bad for being so mean to him. 3 hours have passed, I couldn't sleep because from all the noise, I was annoyed. I have to wake up early tomorrow to go somewhere. I had one of my dads oversizes T-shirts on, it's reached down to my knees, it's didn't show anything. I had to prepare myself before I went downstairs. I felt all the stares as I walked down the stairs, I looked all over the room for Jacob but I couldn't find him. I accidentally bump into some guy "HEY, WATCH IT" he yelled at me, he was drunk. I jumped when he raised his voice "sorry,I'm looking for Jacob, do you know where he is" I asked. He scoffed and put his chest out to me. I grabbed a glass cup and smacked it into him head, making the idiot pass out. Another guy came up to me "wow, you must be Davina" he said "yeah, I am, do you know where Jacob is??". "Yeah,I'll take to him, question are you in th-" he was saying but Jacob interrupted him "hey, what happened" he quickly said. Me and his friend turned around, I saw Jacob looking at the idiot passed out on the ground. I smiled nervously, scared he would be mad at me "umm, your friend, let's just say he doesn't like me very much". He looked at me, "you decided to come down for a while" he said with a smile. I didn't want to make him upset so I agreed.

It was now 4:00 Am, I was sitting on the couch, I was staring to fall asleep when the guy from early Angel said "what's your story, Davina" I looked at him not knowing what to say "I don't really have a story" I replied. They all looked at him angel looked at me "of course you have a story, everyone has one"
"Well, I don't" I said dead-tired. Jacob could tell. "you should go to bed, you look like you need sleep". I smiled "no, it's okay, I'm okay" I said, of course I wanted to go to sleep but I thought it was trick question. "I saw you falling asleep, go to bed before you pass out" he demanded. I rolled my eyes and got up "it was nice meeting you guys" I said as I walked away when I got really dizzy, I started stumbling as I walked.

Jacobs P.O.V:
     I could see how tired Davina was, I told her to go to bed. She's stubborn but listened. I watched as she started walking away. She stopped for a second and began walking again but she was stumbling, "Davina, you okay, Davina" I called out but got No response, I got up and went over to her, I put my hand on her shoulder, she jumped and looked at me
"Hey, are you okay" I asked a bit worried, "yeah, yeah I'm fine, just tired" she quickly replied but soon passed out in my arms. I felt her warm body in my arms. Her beautiful straight, soft brown hair was in-front of her face. I pushed it out of the way as I carried her upstairs. she was pretty light- weight for a 18 year old. I finally got her room. I laid her in her bed, put the blanket over her body. She looked so peaceful, almost like an angel. I left her room and closed her door so she wouldn't hear a lot of noise from downstairs.

Angel P.O.V: I watched how Jacob kept looking at Davina, and he watched over her as if he was a hawk . I know him and Davina are in an arranged marriage but I don't think Davina knows the real reason. She said it was for business and how her step father paid to give her up. But I don't think she knows why.
What does angel know???
Word count: 702