Taken prt.2

When I heard Angel say that, my heart shatter. The thought of Jake being in a danger scared me. "What,what do you mean his been taken" I asked. "He went to look for you, next you know I got a message with a photo of Jake tied up to a chair and passed out. Saying if I don't hand you over,they'll kill him" angel said. "Do you have the address"
I asked. He looked at me "they want you dead, we can't just go over there without a plan"
"I have a plan, I hand myself over and Jake lives" I said as I put my shoes on, "no, I'm not going to let you just hand your self over, we need to plan" he said. I know it's not smart to go without a plan but I can't risk Jake getting hurt even worse killed. Angel looked at me "I'm not letting you do this" I rolled my eyes "fine, but can we go back to the house, we can figure out the plan there" I asked he nodded.

When we got to the house, I went up to my room and put on some light blue jeans and a off shoulder white shirt. I put some black shoes on and grabbed my bag. I went downstairs and saw angel looking up at me "I told you, I'm not letting you go" he said annoyed with me. "I can't just sit here and do nothing" I said as I went to the cabinet and grabbed a gun and some knifes. "You aren't going to do nothing, Stephanie, they will kill you and Jake won't forgive himself if you die" angel told me. I know it's true but like I said, I won't just sit around and do nothing. "I'm going with you or not" I said. "Your being reckless" he said as he grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving. I grabbed the taser and tased him. He passed out. I grabbed his phone and saw the address, I got in the car and went there. I parked the car and went inside.

"Hello" I called out, when I heard some noise. I followed it and found Jake tied up to chair, he looked like he went threw hell or something. I ran over to him "hey, hey it's just me, your going to be fine" I said as I started to untie the ropes. Once I untied them, "can you walk" I asked. "I can try" he said and tried to stand up but when he did he immediately sat back down "I can't, I feel like the room is spinning" he complained, I would think he was being a baby but from all blood and bruise he had. I surprised his even awake.
I didn't know what to do, I can't carry him "okay, Um just hold onto me for balance" I said. "No, I'm to heavy for you" he said. "No, you have to,I'm not going to leave you here" I said in a demanding tone. He nodded his head and stood up, he held onto for balance as we walked to the car.

He sat in the passenger seat, when he had his whole body in I shut the door and got in the driver seat. I looked over at him, I could tell he was in a lot of pain. "Your going to be fine, I promise" I said to him. "Why did you come alone" he asked. "I wasn't just going to sit around and let you die" I said as I drove. "Don't go to the house" he said "what,why" I asked him a bit confused. "This, Saving me it was to easy, they want you to bring me back home, just drive around" he said. "No, your bleed out" I said. "If you bring me home, you will put the whole mafia in danger, my parents, angel, you" he said weakly. I can't believe he is bleeding out and his still trying to keep me safe. "What I said earlier, I didn't m-" he interrupted me "Don't, it's fine, yo-" "let me finish, what I said earlier, I didn't mean it, I was just mad" I explained and took a deep breath "I love you Jake"I said he slightly smiled. "I love you too Stephanie" he said and reached for my hand, I gave it to him. I noticed his eyes starting to close, and he started to let lose my hand. "No. NoNo,No Jake, stay awake for me please" I said as I started to shake him carefully still trying to focus on the road. He jumped "hmm" I looked at him "stay awake, we're almost at the hospital" I said and started driving faster until we got there. He has passed out from loss of blood.

-time skip, 2 weeks later-
Jake has been on bed rest for the last 2 weeks, Angel found out who took Jake and let's just say it didn't end well for them. The wedding has been put on paused.
I went upstairs to Jake room to see him standing up, looking out to the garden. "What are you doing standing up, your doctor sa-" "I called my doctor and he said it's okay if I start walking and moving just to take it easy" he said interrupted me. I rolled my eyes knowing he had that speech ready for me. I walked over to him and looked at to the garden. "That's where we first met" I said softly. "Yeah, you practically attacked me" he said with a smirk. "It was like 3:00 am and you were behind me like some creep, what else did you expect" I said. "Whatever you say" he said. Couple minutes of silence until he spoke again "we have to go to a ball tonight" I looked at him "for what" I asked. "It's about the mafia, and how we have to combine the two" he said. "Do we have to go" I asked as I got on his bed, hoping he would say no. He glared at me "babe" "hmm" "the ball is about us, it would pretty stupid if we didn't go" he said to me. "I don't have dress" I said hoping I could use it as an excuse. "I had angel pick you out some options" he said.

Word count:1073
Stephanie going to a ball!!! Yayy!