93

SEE HOW FAST I POSTED THIS ONE?

tw violence!!

Aven Brooks

Silence— I never knew it could give you such a headache.

The guys left for the concert about twenty minutes ago and I sit silently in the master bedroom alone. The room itself was cleaned up completely. Harry cleaned it, it took him forever given how weak he is. I haven't spoken to him since this morning when he told me to stay here for the concert. We went all day without crossing paths and I think that was for the best. He wanted me to reevaluate all the pain he caused, which wasn't hard. The feelings I have for Harry are an abundance of pain and love. With the love being so strong, it just amplifies the pain.

I am truly heartbroken and nowhere close to forgiving him.

Just because of last night's events doesn't mean I could possibly erase everything. The good thing was that he knows that, the bad thing was that I know that too. I love him so much and that will never change but the damage that has been created will forever weigh on me.

So, I have a plan.

It's a plan I knew I was going to foresee the minute he told me the reality of my existence. It's a plan that will basically ruin my life in order to protect everyone. It's my choice, and I'm making the steps. When I was sitting at Harry's hospital bed for most of the night, I understood what I needed to do and I made the plan in my head.

Now that I was left alone, I get to execute that plan.

Sitting at the round table in the master bedroom, my eyes gaze down at the blue stuffed bear in my hands. It was the only thing left on this table, the crooked eyes staring me right in the face. I've been looking at this bear all morning when the guys were asleep, I'll never get tired of it.

Suddenly, the door opens. My heart skips a beat as I look up at the entrance of the bedroom.

Liam pokes in, his eyes meeting mine. I thought he already left with everyone, the show is supposed to start super soon.

"Sorry," he realizes he's caught me off guard, entering at the same time. "I think I forgot my phone in here."

He walks over to the left side of the bed, snaking his hands under the pillow to blindly search for the device. I stay silent and just direct my eyes out the window instead, avoiding looking at him. Ever since I found out about everything, I realized how much Liam actually doesn't care about me. Which is fine and expected but because of that, I rather not say anything to him when I'm feeling so vulnerable like this. I obviously won't be petty and ignore him, there just wasn't anything to say. We don't talk anyway.

"Found it." He murmurs to himself as I wasn't looking at him, my body turned away to gaze out the window until he's gone.

The room goes silent as I didn't hear any footsteps that assured me he was leaving. I keep to myself, gazing out at the cityscape while trying not to visually show I was upset. I just wanted him to go.

"Look, I know it sucks about what happened and—"

"Liam," I cut him off with a head shake. "Please don't. You don't have to try and explain anything, we never had a relationship so I don't expect any sort of apology."

I keep my eyes out of the window from my seat, not wanting to look at him. It's true, we didn't have a relationship so this issue isn't his. He's been cold to me the majority of this tour, and that's fine but I don't need him coming in here and feeling bad for me all of a sudden.