31

PLAY THIS MUSIC ABOVE WHEN YOU SEE THE ( * )  SERIOUSLY IT WILL HELP

I open the door after hearing three loud knocks, my suitcase in my hand and my duffle bag on my shoulder. Harry stood on the other side, sunglasses on his face and black band shirt on his torso, today it was a Def Leppard shirt. His hair was wet from I'm guessing a shower. I don't know how he showered and got ready that quick, he left my room only twenty minutes ago.

He stood there with his hands behind his back, nothing with him.

"You don't have bags to take?" I whisper in confusion.

"I have people that pack my shit and take it." He says back, sounding like a douche without meaning to be.

I form my lips into a line a nod.

"You're wearing your glasses." He points out as the black frames sat noticeably on my face.

"My eyes are all dry from sleeping in my contacts." I murmur, adjusting them to sit higher on my bridge.

He nods, dropping his head to look at his sneakers. I stood awkwardly in the doorway, understanding there was tension in the room from the fight we just have twenty minutes ago. I was recovered from my tears at this point, I swallowed it all back.

"We should go." I murmur to break the awkwardness.

He nods, turning to walk down the hallway.

I step out and shut my door, making sure I had my two room keys. After that I roll my suitcase down the hallway, following him. I had my camera dangling around my neck just so I could take pictures of any thing interesting along the way.

I really didn't want today to happen, I was dreading the fact I had to travel with him all the way to Washington DC from here. I shouldn't of ever let him in my room last night, because if I didn't I would've had a normal tamed night and got up when I was suppose to today.

I followed behind him, unprepared for what today would bring. I was dreading the fact I had to sit in a hot ass car with him for a couple hours, who knew how much we would fight. Maybe I can just pretend to sleep, than he'd leave me alone.

We walked up to the elevators, dead silent. I felt embarrassed about getting choked up in front of him when he made that subtle jab about Ryan. Today was going to be awful, I had so many regrets. I'm sure he'll tease me about it more later on.

He clicks the elevator button, waiting patiently with his hands behind his back. I stood in the distance behind him, leaning against the wall and trying to think about anything else then my predicament.

When the elevator opens, he walks straight into it and I slowly lead behind him. He clicked the button and I went straight to the mirror wall on the left, leaning my side against it so I wouldn't have to face him. I hold my right elbow with my left hand, tilting my temple against the cold wall and shutting my eyes.

It was still early in the morning, I really wish I just got on the bus.

"Are you being all silent because of what happened?" He asks the minute the door shuts, an annoyed tone like usual.

"I'm just tired. It's 6:30 in the morning." I murmur, keeping my eyes shut.

He doesn't answer, and honestly that's what I hoped. I don't want to talk about what he said earlier, I wanted to forget about it. So I kept my temple to the wall and tried to find peace in this moment.

The elevator felt like seconds long because we were already on the ground floor when the chime sung. I opened my eyes and saw Harry already walking out, I followed behind like usual while rolling my suitcase.