40

Five bodies were a lot of bodies when they were all standing squished together in a one meter radius. In this case, it was the one meter radius of the entrance way to my hotel room.

My defiled hotel room.

Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and myself were all shoved together in the entrance of my room, standing so close because it was the only area that didn't have needles sticking out from the expensive white carpet.

Liam, who was kneeled on the ground in front of us, picked a tall needle out of the carpet fibres to examine it. We were all dead quiet while he studied the five inch needle between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yep, someone wants to kill you." He concludes
while analyzing the one of thousand sharp needles.

My stomach drops.

"B–but wh–y how— I didn't–"

"Okay relax, maybe someone's just fucking with you. It's probably just a joke." Niall shrugs to my right, but that didn't make me feel any better.

"For gods sake Niall there's a bloody heart nailed to the wall!" Harry shouts and points to the literal heart dripping blood down the hotel wall.

"Yeah this isn't some sort of joke." Liam stands back up, facing us so his back was to the room. "This was obviously very organized. How did they even get in your room?"

"I–I don't know." I was in total shock, my head was spinning. How did they even know this was me room?

"Harry it wouldn't be... them right?" Niall turned to Harry who was standing behind me.

Who is them?

I turn my head back to look up at Harry, he was staring at the room deep in thought. He looked to have a hundred things on his mind like me.

"I don't know." He shook his head slowly.

"Looks like something they could've done." Louis says under his breath, looking at the wall with my name spelled on it.

"Well maybe not." Niall butts in, "Aven do you have a crazy ex by chance?"

My mind went right to Ryan, my only ex.

"I have one ex, and we may have had our differences but he wouldn't do someone like this. I was texting him not long ago, we were fine and civil." I shake my head in instant rejection.

"But are you sure?"

"Yes, I nicked my finger chopping celery once and he nearly threw up from the tickle of blood." I remember the memory like yesterday, he could never do something like this.

"And he's you're only ex?"

"Yes, I need to call the police—"

"No." They all say at almost the exact same time, turning their eyes to me immediately.

"What? Why? My name is written in someone's blood on the wall." I shake my head in slight surprise, how can I not get the police involved with this?

"Aven you can't." Harry states boldly while looking down at me.

"But I'm freaked out." I was shaking, I didn't know what to do with myself.

"I understand that but police can't be involved in this." He denies again more strictly.

"Why?"

"Because it might be something involving us, stuff that if the police find out than we will all be royally fucked." He tells me but I didn't even know what this stuff was. Since this tour started I have yet to know what this band is even involved in.