21

"Shh...my grandmas asleep." I whisper as he kissed my neck in the entry way, gripping my hips as I tried to kick off my sneakers.

"I'm very quiet." He smiles to me, kissing my lips which caused me to smile. I ran my hands back through his hair, gripping it softly while our lips glide together.

I shut the door behind me, him taking off his shoes while keeping his lips to mine. I lead him down the hall in the one level house, lucky the shag carpet from the eighties kept our footsteps muted. We kissed all the way to my room, his back shutting the door behind us.

My hands pulled off his blue letterman jacket, his fingers undoing my belt. Our movements got faster and faster until we were stripped down to our underwear, the room dark and the moon being the only thing that gives us light.

He led me to my unmade bed, my back meeting the sheets as his warm body fell into mine. Snaking better my legs he starts kissing down my neck, my hair fanning the pillow beneath my head. I reached over and pulled the string of the lamp, giving us a little more dim light. I ran my hands up his soft back, his lips buried in my neck.

"Ry.." I whisper, rubbing my hands up and down his back as he sucked softly under my ear. He was so gentle in his every move.

He pulled his head up and looked down at me for a moment before kissing me softly again. I gripped his arms, lifting my head off the pillow to meet his lips.

We kiss harder, faster. His tongue met mine as they tangled together in unison. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him closer I need of contact. I was aching in anticipation. He breathed heavy between the moments our lips met, both of us needing air.

His lips moved from mine and proceeded to kiss down my chest. I knit my fingers in his blonde hair as he went between my breasts, my bra still on. My legs fold up against my torso as he works his way down, his hands engulfing my sides as he took his time kissing the gentle skin across my stomach.

I shut my eyes and arch my back off the bed from the small kisses that ignited my skin. I kept my hands tangled in his hair, my body sparking with aches and warmth. He kissed all down to my lower stomach, making me flinch out of reflex when he met the thin fabric of my underwear.

He folded his fingers around the lace near my hips, peeling them off me so I was exposed. I couldn't process what was happening next until a hot breath crashed against the sensitivity of my core. Two cold hands parted my legs wide and before I knew it I felt sudden contact to the erratic area. I flinched and dropped my jaw, my hands grasped in reflex at the roots of his hair as he lapsed his tongue in such a foreign place.

I tossed my head back in the pillow, never feeling something like this before. My heart was racing and my legs were tensing up from the stimulation. His tongue moved in rhythms that made me jolt here and there, his hands reaching up to forcefully keep my legs open. My hips couldn't stay still as this was the first time he's done this to me, I don't know what opted him to do it all the sudden.

My legs were shaking mildly as he worked me with his mouth and tongue, swirling over the collection of nerves that was chasing me to tense up everywhere. I pulled his hair harder, it felt so thick yet soft. I tried my hardest to stay quiet so I don't wake up my grandma, but this was so much to handle. I didn't want it to end.

The grip on my thighs got tighter and tighter, his tongue moving faster. His soft hair was laced through my fingers, feeling longer then usual as it was tangled in my grip.

"Ryan oh my god." I whispered a desperate pant, keeping my eyes in the ceiling.

The feelings pulsating through me was making my stomach twist and my chest puff up and down in anticipation. I pinched my eyes shut, arching my back while trying to stay silent.