28

June 18th (Present Day) Atlantic City Inquiry National Bank Headquarters New Jersey, USA4:30pm

Atlantic City Inquiry National Bank Headquarters
New Jersey, USA
4:30pm

Quiet, a bank is always quiet.

It was a place of quiet discussion, trades, withdrawals, and deals. It was a place that surpassed hundreds of faces a day, even thousands. It was a place people went with big smiles or sour faces, but everyone has been to a bank.

Atlantic Inquiry, one of the largest most elegant banks in Atlantic City NJ. It was a place of exquisite class and business. No one spoke a notch above calm, but even with the next to silent atmosphere, nobody heard the three destructive men enter the building with hell to pay.

"Everybody get on the fucking ground!" Two gunfire's shot up half an hour before the bank closed, bullets flying up into the stone ceiling of the once quiet national bank, earning everyone's attention in the most feared way.

Screams amplified into the thick air of the marble stone room that withheld nearly fifty people. Everyone flew to the floor and ducked behind any objects in the name of survival. A normal day for most suddenly turned into a moment of natural human instinct, like they were suddenly all animals in the wild striving for survival.

The man that fired the gun was standing tall at the entrance of the bank, black hoodie up to cover his head while a red bandana was strapped around his mouth and nose. Dirty black converse were on his feet and black jeans hugged his legs, he was completely anonymous besides his piercing green eyes.

Two more men were behind him, tying up the gold door handles so no one else could enter during this very quick exchange. They too were dressed in the same appearance of disguise, guns in their hands and ready to get what they came for. The only difference in their clothes was the bandanas around their faces, one was black, one was white.

Two security guards about to end their shift couldn't pull out their weapons fast enough before they were attacked by the shooters. One barely grabbed his gun out before the tallest main man in the red bandana nailed his pistol handle on top of the guards skull, collapsing him immediately. The other guard managed to fumble out his weapon but was knocked out with just the fist of the blonde man in the white bandana.

The three of them ran deeper into the bank fully armed and loaded. Innocent civilians from all over were paralyzed on the marble floor in fear, living what felt like a terrible nightmare as the three masked men ran across the shiny marble floors with raised weapons.

"Hands behind you head!" The front runner shouts in an American accent, disguising the fact he was actually British. While pointing the barrel to different people all on the ground, no one contradicted him, everyone obeyed.

The pretentious bank was now full of terror and murmuring prayers from innocent people of society that were just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing could prepare an unarmed person for a situation like this, all they had was their hope.