36

"Are you still in hell?" Marissa asked into the phone with slight humour.

"Yeah." I chuckle, staring down at the tea in front of me.

It was a beautiful day, and for once I got to sit by myself in a little coffee shop not far from the hotel. I brought nothing but my phone and my camera, giving Marissa a call to hear her voice.

After what I saw on the balcony, I just wanted to get out of the hotel and away from Harry. Then after our small interaction, I was nervous he would decide to stop by at my room and ask me about what I saw. So I left and went to the closest place where I can just relax.

"Please tell me you've done something fun." Marissa already complains, I feel like I haven't hear her voice in ages, we used to talk everyday before life got crazy.

"Well I'm sitting her talking to you aren't I?" I joke, mainly because I couldn't think of anything fun I've done.

"Talking to me should be the most boring party of you week, not the best." She rejects.

"I miss you."

"And I miss you too but I want you to have a good time while you're there." She whines for my sake.

"I just miss home." My finger tip traces around the white porcelain mug, my eyes focused on it.

"And I will be here when you get back, home is boring anyway. Your sitting in a random coffee shop in the middle of sunny Washington, make the most of it." She seemed to be in a really positive mood today.

"I know I know, seize the day and whatever." I roll my eyes, staring at my chipped fingernails. I had to repaint these soon, I kept putting it off.

"How's the singer?" She then asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still hate him?" She clarifies.

"I never said I hate him, if anything he hates me. I just don't like him." I restate.

There's many very nasty things I could use to describe Harry and his natural form, but I can't say I hate him. I'll only use that word for a very select amount of people, maybe for him one day if he keeps going with his manipulative facade.

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he's probably just a dick to everyone."

"Believe me, you don't see half of the stuff I put up with here." I chuckle in humour but I was really serious on the inside, she literally has no idea.

"Maybe if you get him off, he'll be nicer to you." She chuckles.

I laughed out loud in the store, instantly remembering I was in a quiet surrounding and needed to keep my volume down

"I'm not 'getting him off' so he'll be nice to me." I said quieter but was still laughing.

"I don't know, It's worth a shot." I can hear her shrugging in contemplation.

"Yeah sleeping with someone to get respect will totally work out." I chuckle in sarcasm, knowing she was only partially serious.

"Well you don't have to open your legs, just you know... put it in your mouth for a bit." She says like that was any better. I could help but laugh a little more.

"Yeah no thanks, plus he's got a girl in his room every night to accompany him with that. Yet he still treats those girls like shit." I shake my head.

"You'll be different." She was quick to state.

"And why is that?" I cackle.

"You'll give him that really really good mind blowing head."