57

happy 1 million, I'm freaking out, thank you so much. I didn't expect it to get this big. I love you to the moon and back!!!!

the song version of this chapter is fine line, and you'll know why. so feel free to listen during.

buckle up...

Miami Beach— our next stop for the next two days of the July 1st weekend.

When 4:30am rolled around, I woke up and started getting ready for the bus. I woke up earlier than normal because I wanted to sneak out before the guys. So I gathered all my bags, got dressed and cleaned up before anyone woke up. I planned to leave before the rest of them because I really wanted to be alone. I was absolutely drained about our time in Daytona, I needed nothing more but to be by myself on my designated tour bus.

I also was kind of avoiding Harry, only because I was dead sober now and had no choice but to truly evaluate all our issues. I needed some time to think reasonably on behalf of everything. The bear was a gesture that went farther than he expected, it meant a lot to me knowing he went against himself to win that prize. But I had to put those feelings aside so it doesn't cloud my vision on the terrible things he's also done.

When I got on my tour bus, I went right to sleep in my bunk. I kept the stuffed bear with me, curling up to it as I passed back out on the bus within seconds.

Daytona to Miami Beach wasn't that far of a travel, compared to some of the other days of touring. It was only about a four hour drive, which goes by incredibly quick when you're asleep.

Getting to the new hotel downtown Miami Beach, I realized it was also packed of people like Daytona. It was still the long weekend, and I imagine all Florida beaches are pact of college kids. I would still say Daytona was more insane, but this hotel also had people in bathing suits strutting around freely.

There was one huge difference about this hotel though— Harry and Niall weren't staying in it.

When I arrived, I was quick to understand that Louis and Liam were the only ones getting off the bands tour bus. After they got off, the bus left with Niall and Harry still in it. When I noticed that, I immediately asked Louis where they were going.

He told me how they each have apartments in Miami, so they will be staying there for the next two days. But Harry asked Louis to check my hotel room, making sure it was all safe for me. It was weird how we haven't spoken since last night, I mean that was my fault though.

After Louis checked my room, I got to hangout there for a bit before soundcheck. The room was gorgeous. The bedding was white, walls a pale blue, but my favourite part was the balcony that looked out to the beach. It was by far the best view I've had yet, so that made my day a bit better.

Before soundcheck I ate, called my grandma and called Marissa. Everything was about the same with my grandma, but Marissa was going on and on about how she landed an internship at a law firm. I was very proud of her, but also confused how the hell she got an internship there. From what I know, law firms are very professional atmospheres. She's very loud and not very profession, but I'm proud of her regardless. I was going to tell her about what happened in Daytona, but after her crazy stories I ran out of time. I'm surprised she hasn't seen anything on the internet about the fight, but I guess that was a blessing.

Soundcheck like usual, went by in a blink. I didn't take many pictures. I spent most of my time in my dressing room, editing pictures. It was kind of a calm day for me, I didn't really talk to anyone. Harry was very distant, he didn't try to say anything to me or even really look in my direction. I didn't know what our vibe was—yesterday was full of different feelings.