74

hi! I've missed you. thank you so much for the patience, I touched upon my inactivity on my twitter. basically, I started school again and it's a heavy year so I've been working around the clock and haven't had much time to write. The next chapter should come out faster than this one but just bare w me🥺❤️

ALSO ZAYN AND GIGI HAVING THEIR BABY IS A 2020 HIGHLIGHT!!!!!

Aven Brooks

"It's simple, just jab em' in the eyes," Niall speaks with a mouthful of his turkey sandwich in his mouth, jogging on a nearby treadmill.

"Wow, thank you." I fake smile. "No one is ever going to get in my way ever again."

I stood against the padded wall of the hotel gym, looking at all four boys on different sets of workout equipment minus Harry. Tonight was the banquet, a banquet I had to attend. Words couldn't describe how nervous I was, especially after what happened to me in Atlanta. So for that reason, I'm being trained by Duplicity in the flesh.

"He does got a point, eye jabbing never fails." Harry nods, walking up to me in his black shirt and jeans.

We were standing on a wrestling mat while the others worked out.

Liam was going chin-ups with a missing shirt and backwards hat, long blue gym shirts on his hips with a boxer band sticking out around his waist. Niall was jogging on the treadmill, eating the last few bites of a sandwich which probably wasn't a good mix. He had a red bandana tied around his forehead to keep his messy bottle-blonde hair out of his face, a loose white tank top on him from yesterday and grey track pants tied on his waist. Louis was over at the bicep curl bench, lifting weights with one arm at a time so his muscles popped. He himself was without a shirt and in black track pants, tattoos littering his torso and chest.

My eyes turn to Harry as he walks up to me, his height getting taller and taller the closer he got. Once standing right at my toes, his hands slam against the foam wall behind to my head. I flinch a bit, his head dipping down so out foreheads almost touch. With little space between our bodies, I timidly stay pressed into the wall with my hands down.

"How would you get out of this?" He rasps, palms to the wall next to my head.

I look down at is body language, his legs slightly apart as there was a small space between us. In a quick decision, I go to duck under his left arm, but he was too quick to move it down lower so I couldn't. When that failed, I stood back up straight.

"Really?" He arches his brown in the slight disappointment of my easy choice.

"I know nothing about this stuff."

"Try again." He demands, staring right into my eyes which didn't help. He was too intimidating standing this close to me.

I look at his body for a moment, wondering what my best move was to get out from between him and the wall. I take the chance and just shove my hands against his shoulders, but like stone, he didn't budge.

He shakes his head, smirking.

"Why don't you tell me when I'm supposed to do and we can go from there?"  I squint my eyes and smile in slight frustration.

"Your objective is to not let someone pin you facing the wall." He instructs.

"I thought my objective is to escape."

"That comes after. If you can fight against getting your front against the wall, you will have enough power to eventually escape."

"Why?"