37

second update in 24 hours yes sirrrrrr

I sat at the edge of my bed, a horrible pit in my stomach of guilt. What I did today felt so wrong, following him to cemetery and taking a picture of a gravestone of someone he could've cared about. It was a new low for me, and the grief I was feeling from it was awful.

It was around midnight when I couldn't sleep, even knowing I had to get on the bus at 5:30. I packed everything I needed, ready to just get up and go when my alarm goes off in five hours. I was exhausted but my guilt wouldn't let me sleep. I didn't know what to do to fix this feeling of dismay, it was eating me up.

My conscience has always been a killer thing, and today it won't let me sleep until I do something about my problem. All this rivalling against Harry has made me feel more deceitful than ever before, it's been harder than I ever thought it would me.

For some reason, my gut was telling me to go see him.

Maybe if I went to see him and he was an asshole to me, it would fuel me to hate him more again. Therefor it would erase this guilt I would have for going behind his back so much.

I stood up and grabbed my phone, walking over to the door and slipping on my shoes. I was just in my pyjamas, but this would be a quick trip. I headed to the door, opening it up to the brightly lit hallway and the sounds of the air conditioner fan.

I quietly walked out in my sneakers, arms crossed because it was kind of cold. He was only a few doors down, I only know that because if the balcony I saw him on earlier today.

The second I got to his oak door, I knocked softly three times. I couldn't help but feel a little timid, I never knew what to expect from Harry during our interactions. It was difficult sometimes to voluntarily go and see him and not knowing what I was in for.

I knocked again a little louder, thinking he maybe didn't hear the first time. He might be asleep, it was late after all. If he doesn't come to the door this time than I'll just assume he was asleep. He may even have a girl in there, that idea alone made me want to just flee.

I heard no movement after waiting patiently from the second knock, so this was probably not gonna happen. He may not even be here, it wouldn't surprise me if he was out gallivanting the streets.

I go to step back, but the second I did I noticed a small noise near my feet. When I looked down I realized the carpeted floor was wet where I was standing. It wasn't a lot, but enough to make little pools around my sneakers when I put pressure on the surface. I instantly was confused, lowering my eyebrows. I stepped away from the door and then realized that part of the carpet was dry.

Was the water coming from his room?

"Harry?" I knocked on his door again, now a little concerned on why there was water seeping from under his door.

With no answer I knocked again, not giving up now because I started to feel something was actually wrong. If there was this much water in front of his door then I couldn't imagine how much water was inside.

Out of instinct I grabbed the door handle, turning it. When the knob rotated the full way, I quickly understood it was unlocked. It seemed very strange the door was unlocked, he doesn't seem to be that type of person that would leave something open.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and opened the door, hoping to god I wasn't going to see something I didn't want to. The second I cracked the door open I heard and overcoming sound of running water, before I even got to look into the room.

I opened the door wide to reveal the hotel room that was flooded in water through the carpets. The hotel room itself seemed to be a mess, the table full of open liquor and a whole lot of drugs. I was quick to see he wasn't in the room. The area smelled strong of pot but the table was covered in coke and pills. There was also a black gun just sitting within all of it, instantly making my stomach turn.