52

PART 1 OF DOUBLE UPDATE
PART 2 WILL BE IN 2 HOURS (8PM EST)

Aven Brooks

Walking down stairs with wet hair and minimal clothing, I was ready to meet everyone on the main floor of the penthouse. I could hear the rowdiness with ever step I took closer to everyone waiting to go to the beach, sunglasses on top of my head to hold my hair back. I was in a red bikini, nothing too fancy. I had no coverup over the top, but I was wearing a pair of jean shorts on the bottom so my ass wasn't completely out in public. Around my neck was my film camera, today would be the perfect day to get some film photos.

I made sure to put coverup on my neck too, the hickey from a few nights ago were still very much noticeable. I started to feel like they'd never go away.

I got downstairs to where the ruckus awaited, turning the corner into the kitchen to see everyone standing around the granite island counter with red cups in their hands. An untouched fruit tray sat in the middle of the counter.

Niall, Louis, Liam, Nova, and Harry.

They turned their heads when I came in, given I was the last one ready. Everyone was in their beach apparel, minus Harry who stuck out like a sore thumb. Niall, Louis and Liam were in swim shorts and loose tanks tops, Niall topless. But Harry was in his black jeans and a dark rugged band shirt like usual. The only difference in his appearance was the backwards green hat on his head, accompanied by his black sunglasses.

But my eyes landed on Nova, who was here and happy to see me. She was in a black one piece bathing suit that looked amazing on her body, she also was in shorts like me. Her long dark hair was up in a ponytail, she was very ready for the beach.

"About time!" Niall was the first to speak upon my arrival.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hold everyone up." I keep grip of my camera that was hanging around my neck. "Hi Nova." I smile as she was standing between Louis and Niall.

"Hey." She smiles as I walked up to the counter besides Liam and across from everyone else.

"Here," Niall hands me a red solo cup with a shots worth of clear liquid in it. "We were waiting for you."

"Oh." I look down at the drink, then glancing at the stove clock time. It was around nine forty five in the morning, this is probably the earliest I've been offered alcohol.

I'm guessing it was the tequila he was strutting around with earlier.

"So here's to not remembering anything that happens today and hope to make it on the busses tomorrow!" Niall smiles while we all raise our plastic cups, he had a backwards green snapback on like Harry.

"I probably won't." Liam chuckles.

We all pull our cups to our lips and toss back the liquid. I let the shots worth fly right down my throat with my eyes pinched shut in hope I don't taste it. But that never really works, you can always taste it.

I wire my eyes shut and bring the cup down at the same time as everyone else. It was definitely tequila like I presumed, I hate silver tequila. Tequila itself hurts me but the clear one I hate the most. I also haven't eaten today, so this was gonna be fun.

I looked at everyone's face after they took the shot, Nova did not enjoy it one bit. I was meaning to talk to her later about what happened with Niall last night.

I glanced at Harry who had no signs of struggle with the potent shot. He had a straight face when swallowing it like it was water to him. He nodded as it went down his throat, placing the cup down too.