56

Aven Brooks

My feet lead me over to one of the game booths, leaving Harry in my trail because I knew he would follow regardless. I met a small line up to a balloon game, one that you had to shoot with a dart gun. When turning around to see if Harry was catching up, his body suddenly slammed against mine given he ran up full speed behind me.

I laugh and grip his forearms in reflex so I wouldn't fall over. He grins at me and holds my hips, his height making him look down at me.

"You insist on running away from me all the time..." He smirks with his hips against mine, my back slightly arched to look up at him.

"Because I know you'll follow." I shrug in cockiness.

"I can see you're still a bit drunk." He chuckles at my answer.

"A little, but sobering slowly." I nod, turning around so my back was to him in the line up. "I hope you're ready to win me a stuffed animal."

"I told you I'm not doing that." His chest vibrates against my back.

"Don't you want my forgiveness?" I ask while staring up at the prizes hanging. They were all stuffed animals varied in size. My eyes landed on the medium size blue bears, they looked kinda silly and handmade.

"We both know a quick carnival game isn't gonna make you forgive me." He murmurs in disbelief.

"No, but it would help." I say back, almost reaching the front of the line. "But it's fine, I'll win my own stuffed animal, I want that little blue bear."

He looks to where I was looking, seeing the line of stuffed bears that were more on the smaller side. I didn't want anything that was too large, it would be a hassle to commute around the world with it.

"That?" He points at the little stuffed animal no bigger then the length of my forearm, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah."

"It looks like it's on crack

"It looks like it's on crack." He shakes his head in disapproval.

"It's probably handmade, don't be a dick." I cackle though because it did look a little wonky.

"That's definitely the worst stuffed animal within all the others." He keeps a stare at it.

"It's a misfit. I love the misfits." I tilt my head back to look up at him with a smile. He directs his eyes down to meet mine for a moment, scuffling about the bear.