67

trigger warning— violence!

Sweaty, tired, and out of breath.

Atlanta was a crazy show, but I'm so happy it was over.

Standing in the humid elevator on the way up to the my hotel room, I was so fucking tired. I don't think I got enough sleep last night between the piano mayhem and the fact I was so wired with my thoughts on the bus. I felt pretty eccentric all day with loads of energy, but halfway through the set I was really feeling the exhaustion. These concert days are long, exciting but long.

Leaning against the elevator, I face Louis and Liam across from me. They seemed really out of it too, I think everyone was ready for bed. Next to me was Harry, but I think Niall went out. He seemed to have the most energy after the show earlier, probably already at a bar. The four of us were silent out of exhaustion I'm sure, they were the ones performing after all. I was ready to have a quick shower and go to sleep. I'm gonna stay in Harry's room tonight, but we both know nothing is gonna happen. I am so worn out and he can barely keep his eyes open. I think the only plan was to go to sleep to the television humming.

Which it's kinda sweet knowing he wants me around, knowing it wasn't just for sex.

Ah, romance.

"Why is it so fucking hot in Atlanta?" Liam tosses his head back and groans.

"We're smack down in Georgia, in my opinion one of the most humid places in America." Harry answered to my right, eyes shut like everyone else.

"Even in the AC my balls are sweating a worrisome amount." Liam finds it necessary to share with the group.

"You're disgusting." Louis speaks with his eyes shut and head tossed back.

"You're telling me your balls aren't sticking to your ass right now?" Liam opens his eyes and turns his head to Louis.

That's a visual I could've gone my entire life without.

"Liam shut the fuck up." Harry groans in heat exhaustion, speaking the words I was too shy to say.

The doors open, and we wasted no time to get out of the heavy confined space. Liam and Louis saunter out first, dispersing different directions down the hall to their rooms. My room was at the end on the right, and Harry's was at the end on the left. They were directly across from each other in this lengthy hallway.

Harry grabbed my hand and immediately pulled me in the direction of his room, catching me off guard.

"I gotta grab my bags from my room first." I protest as he pulls me towards his own hotel suit.

"Later." He keeps pulling me, not listening

"I'll be too tired to go later." I whine but let him pull me closer to his door, my camera equipment bag hanging off my shoulder.

"I'll get them for you later, I've been waiting to make out with you all night but the guys wouldn't leave me alone at the venue." He states in reason, of course I blushed and had no choice but to follow him.

He gets us to his door, taking out his keycard to grant us access. Once we hear the beep, he opens up the door to the dark room. With his hand still in mine, I walk in with him. He flicks on the light, showing the lovely hotel suit that was nicer than mine right off the bat. It had bigger windows overlooking the city, a little seating area, food, a giant king bed, and a bathroom around the corner I assumed was just as fancy.

I shut the door behind me, and in very little time he pivoted around to me with a smile. My back met the door by his force, soon his lips being pressed to mine. He grasps my face and kisses me for the first time since the bus. I smile into him, blindly grabbing his hips that left a sliver of space between mine. I pull up to the balls of my feet, still not meeting his height.