79

a little cover glow up! she deserved better quality and a few touch ups! if ur on my twitter you already were notified of this, and thank so so much for the positive feedback! she do be lookin sexy.

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Opening my eyes, the first thing I felt was the warmth of her body under me, the muffled sounds of a distant heartbeat in the midsts of her organs functioning. With a blurriness in my eyes and a very subtle vibration being felt, I slowly remembered we were on the tour bus.

In the tight fit bunk, my head was laying on her stomach, one arm tucked under me and the other draped across her legs. I don't know how I tend to end up like this when sleeping next to her, but it happens. I guess it's like an instinct, plus the bunks are small.

Her hand was on my head, fingers knitted in my mess of hair. My eyes were facing the wall of the bus, the little blind covering the small window in this dim vicinity. Out of curiosity, my hand reached out to gently peak through them to see where we were. My finger pulled down one of the blind slabs to only be invaded with sharp light right in my eyes. The stinging in my retinas just made me forget about it and pull my hand back so it was dark again.

The bus engine was the very quiet vibration I was feeling beneath us, the sounds of the hum adding to it.

I lifted my head up so my cheek unstuck to her bare stomach, sweaty from being so close to her. I turn my head to look up towards her head.

Laying on her back, eyes shut, lips together, hair fanning the pillow—she laid asleep in the tightly shared space of my tour bus bunk. Her hand that was on my head, fell to my shoulder when I lifted it. The other hand was rested next to her head on the pillow, balled in a fist.

The cracked-out looking blue bear I stole from that carnival was tucked next to her. She always makes a note to bring it on the bus as if the cheaply-made toy meant a lot to her childlike virtues.

I guess that was something I just liked about her though—she wanted the misfits.

Out of greed, I shuffle my way up her body until I was head level with her. With my body completely over here, I nuzzled into her neck with an exhale of exhaustion. She shuffled a bit in her sleep from the change of position I was in, eventually resting her hand on the back of my neck and stroking it. I knew she was very much in a half sleep. I rested my forehead against her jaw and shut my eyes, snugged into her beneath me.

Feeling her chest rise and fall against me was comforting in a way I couldn't explain. Her presences calmed me down like one of those energy crystals I don't believe in. Her hand falls frozen on my neck, signalling to me that she drifted back into a full sleep.

Opening my eyes to look at her neck, the first thing I saw was a bruise. It was a bruise I left from last night, the perfect outline of my thumb print. I didn't expect for it to be the first thing I saw, but it was. The spot was a couple inches under her ear, right where I'd choke her in bed. Memories came flooding back, what I did and how she just let it happen.