39

thank you for your patience! I'm in finals right now. (ps aven and harry have never kissed before, I saw a lot of comments regarding that last chapter. Its only ever been the neck)

Aven Brooks

5:04am (earlier that day)

"Thank you for coming, your number was the only one I had in my phone." I stood in the middle of the soaking wet room, my arms crossed over my stomach and my eyes burning from zero sleep.

Niall came in with large bags under his eyes, grey hood up and hands in his sweatpants pocket. His usual bright blue eyes were quiet in need of sleep, 5am was early after all.

Niall put his name in my phone a long time ago when he pocketed it from me, I don't know how he did but all I know is I had him in my contacts.

He shut the door behind him, glancing his vision around the destroyed hotel room. He let out a stagnant huff, shaking his head.

"He did a number this time huh?" Niall murmurs like this has happens before, peering his eyes around the soaking wet floor.

This obviously wasn't the first time he's seen this from Harry, which is even more concerning.

"I managed to clean a lot up, it was way worse." I murmur. I cleaned the bathroom of all water, the garbage and cigarettes. "I just didn't know what to do about that.." I point at the table that had a duffle bag of cocaine, bags of pills, and the gun.

He looked at the incriminating table, then back at me.

"You didn't touch them right?" He asks cautiously.

I shook my head.

"Good." He murmurs, walking over to it. "You don't want your prints on that stuff."

"Should I ask why you guys even have all that just out in the open?" I say in curiosity, it's been staring at me for a while. I was scared all night someone would just walk into the room and see all of that there.

"He shouldn't have it out in the open, but he does that a lot when he gets like this." He gravels in his tired voice, grabbing all the paraphernalia and drugs with his bare hands to clean it up and put it away.

"Does this happen a lot?" I turn my head to see Harry laying passes out in the bed, dead asleep.

"Here and there." He murmurs while cleaning up the evidence. "How'd you find him?"

"I stepped in water outside of his door, then I knocked and he didn't answer so I walked in. He was in the bathtub." I answer, keeping my voice to a low.

He nods, not very shocked it seemed. "He'll be fine."

"You don't seem surprised."

"I've came into Harry's room many times where he's been knocked out on the floor surrounded by drugs and liquor bottles. The first time I thought he was dead and I ran for Louis. But he's never dead, he's just unconscious." He tells me like this was all such a normal thing I shouldn't worry about. "Bathtub part is new for me though."

"How often does this happen?" I ask, looking at Harry asleep on the bed.

"More then it should, once a week maybe?Sometimes two if he's really going through something." He answers while stuffing things into bags.

What I saw last night is something he goes through possibly once a week?

"That's insane.." I shake my head while enduring this cold feeling.