Chapter 2: Saviour

(Edited)

Becky's pov:
It's is 1pm...and I am currently seeing my last patient. After seeing my last patient, now I am planning to have lunch outside alone.

After 10 min I took my purse and went to my car to go to a nearby restaurant. After reaching the restaurant I started to order while waiting for my food. I saw Mr Dominic sitting and having a lunch with some people.

After a while my food came and I started eating while looking in my phone.

After finally completing my food I saw Mr Dominic also finished his food and gave formal handshakes to other people and went out.

I also paid the bill quickly and because I want to greet Mr Dominic I started calling him but he paid no attention.

But then when I went near the entrance of the hotel. I saw him crossing the road to reach somewhere and I was about to call him again.
But then.......

Crash....

While he was crossing a Black Suv car just crashed him really hard he literally flew a bit in the sky and landed the road and was covered with full of blood.

I quickly went near him while tears started to form in my eyes and started shaking his body.

He lost his conscious but he had pulse. Many people gathered around us and started whispering. But fortunately one of them called the ambulance.

After the ambulance arrived. They took Mr Dominic in the ambulance with the strecher and I went inside the ambulance too.

But at that time Mr Dominic lost lot of blood and till we reach the hospital his chances of surviving is low.

So, I tried my best to stop the bleeding and fortunately it stopped but he will need blood to survive.

So I told the nurse near me to arrange his blood which was AB+ve. But suddenly his pulse started to drop and his breathing was very low.

He needed blood otherwise he will not survive. Then I remember AB+ve is my blood group too. With the help of the nurse I started giving him blood as much he needs.

After 5 min we reached the hospital and quickly took him to the emergency room and gave him a electric shock.
While my senior doctor was treating him I was calling Adam.

Adam picked the phone and I told him the situation, at first he got panicked but I reassured him that he is gonna be fine. Then he calm down a bit and said he is on his ways with Mrs Dominic.

Mrs Dominic and Adam reached the hospital and Mrs Dominic was crying uncontrollably, I went and gave her a hug and assuring smile and told her that he is gonna be okay.

Finally my Senior Doctor came outside the ICU after a surgery. And he said that "Don't worry Mrs Dominic by God grace he survived, but he will be in the ICU for two days."

"Thank you so much doctor" said both Mrs Dominic and Adam.

"Don't thank me, thank Dr.Becky she gave her blood to Mr Dominic at the right time that's why he survived" said my Senior doctor in a harsh and angry tone and he left.

Mrs Dominic hugged me tightly and said the word thank you again and again while crying silently. But suddenly her phone rang we parted from the hug and the caller ID showed it was Leone.

**************************************
Thank you guys for reading the story.

The real story has started.
But I feel bad to start the story with a bad note.

Mr Dominic is saved.
Was this incident a accident or planned murder?

Will Leone find out about this?What is his gonna do?

Let's see....
Byee~~ 👿💋