Chapter 21: Panick attacks

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

It's been 2 days, till know Becky has not woken up. Every second passing my heart beat is racing.

Vanessa was also brought to the hospital. She was in a unconscious state and she had lot of visible bruise and cuts in her body.

The Doctor said there was no major injuries, she has been overdosed, so she is in a deep sleep and he said it might take atleast 10 days for her to wake up.

After that incident I spoke with Jade and My gang. Jade told me Becky asked the location of Vanessa.

Alex was still missing, So I told my gang to search for him 24/7. I suspect Alex has to do something with this Shit.

Dad has ordered to attack Lee-Simones. So we are trying to hack the system, but I don't think it will be easy.

Right now I am waiting outside Becky's private room with Mom and Lily as the nurse is putting her injection.

While waiting, the nurse checking Becky came outside her room and said "Mr Dominic, Mrs Dominic is awake and panicking saying the name Leone".

I immediately went inside her room to see her awake and crying while head hung low and mumbling Leone again and again.

Then I went and stood infront her, she finally looked up and hugged me tightly while I saw rubbing her back and kissing her crown multiple times.

Finally she calmed down and then I called the doctor. "Dr Becky, Glad that you are awake. Dr Becky panick attacks are not good for the baby, so I truly recommend you to overcome them and also your wound is fresh so don't strain so much" he said and left.

After the senior doctor went Mom and Lily came inside and hugged her and congratulated her.

While they were speaking Dad and Adam also barged into the room and hugged her.

After our small family reunion, Becky felt tired so she ate her food and slept peaceful. I kissed her forehead lovingly.

I then went outside to see doctor speaking with everyone. So I went near them and he said "She is fine, Just her panic attacks might raise her blood pressure which can harm the baby. So I recommend you to not tell her any bad news he said and we all nodded and said thank you to him.

Then Adam turned towards us and said "So, We can't tell her about Vanessa's condition" I replied "Yes, Atleast until the baby is born we can't tell her any shocking or bad news" they all nodded their head.

Becky's pov:

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my face, I felt muscular arms wrapped around my waist securely while my head was on My dear husband's chest.

It's been so good to be in Leone's arms again, waking up in eachothers arms gives me comfort and makes me feel safe. I slowly looked at him and traced my fingers from his forehead, nose and stopped my finger in his lower lip.

I was playing my finger in his lower lip when Leone kissed my finger placed in his lip. I immediately took my hands and turned around while blushing hard.

He then turned around and kissed my shoulder and then my cheeks. Then he picked me up in bridal style and we made our way to the bathroom to take a shower together.

It's been 1 week after the incident. I was discharged yesterday, I actually forced them to discharge me as it was really annoying to stay in the hospital.

We are living in Mr and Mrs Dominic Mansion, as Mrs Dominic insisted us to live with them and we agreed.

Past week was only about me and my health. So I literally forgot about Vanessa. I wanted to ask Leone about her, is she safe. I just hope nothing bad happened to her.

I was going to Leone's study room as I wanted to ask about Vanessa. I was about to go inside the room when I saw Jade and Leone speaking with eachother.

I stood behind the door and heard them. And what I heard made me shocked.

Leone's pov:

Its been a day Becky had been discharged she forced us to discharge her I was against it but finally agreed it because of her stupid cute puppy eyes.

But thankfully she didn't have another panic attack or asked anything about Vanessa till now.

Right now, Me and Jade were talking about Vanessa "Jade, Its been 10 days, Vanessa still didn't wake up. Did you find the drug which she was drugged I said and he replied "No, Boss".

"Boss, we are also trying to find him (Alex) but I think he has gonna undercover and we searched the warehouse but didn't find anything except then a leaf locket" he said.

 "We are currently doing the DNA test for the locket" Jade said and I sighed and replied "Okay,Good"

While we were speaking I heard a noise outside the door, so we quickly checked the door to see Becky crying while holding her stomach and blood was running through her legs.

She saw me and was about to tell me something but before she could she fell unconscious and was about fall when I quickly held her waist.

I immediately picked her in bridal style and went to my car while Jade was following us.

We went to the hospital and the nurses took Becky inside the ICU and then the doctor checked her.

After checking the doctor came towards us and said "She had a panic attack and due to that blood ran through her thighs. But the Baby is fine. And as I said before Mr Dominic don't give her any stress" he said and left.

I then thought She definitely heard about Vanessa's condition.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

Who's locket is that?
Vanessa still hasn't woken up..
Will Becky give any new information?

Bye~~👿💋