Chapter 34: Our Little King

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

Past two days me and Leone are fighting with eachother because of a stupid reason.

I just cooked his favorite food for his birthday and he got mad at me saying I should not cook and I should rest.

And because of this stupid pregnancy harmones I also talked back to him harshly which lead us to a fight.

Because we both are egoistic and we won't give up till we prove we are correct.

So past 2 days we are not having a good communication with eachother, he stays in his office room always kind of ignoring me and he just come to our room to sleep, but that's doesn't mean he is not caring.

It is currently 1am and I was sleeping but woke up because of being thristy. I looked at the jar beside me to see empty.

Then I looked beside me to see Leone sleeping while his hand was protectively wrapped around my baby bump.

A smile formed in my lips seeing him being protective even if we fight with eachother. I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead and gently took his arms around me and freed his grip.

A month ago when we found out the gender of the baby everyone was happy mainly Leone because we will have the next mafia king. And already everyone started saying that the baby will look like Leone.

I went downstairs carefully holding my baby bump and went near the kitchen and took a glass and started drinking water.

While drinking water I heard a voice calling my name and it was none other than Leone.

Leone's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt of hugging my love so I turned myself in half sleep trying to hug Becky.

But I felt nothing beside me, I immediately woke up from my sleep and started searching for Becky in the bathroom but no one was there.

Past 2 days me and Becky are fighting that doesn't mean I don't love her or our baby. They both are the only thing I love the most.

I hurriedly went downstairs to see Becky standing in the kitchen while drinking water.

I left a relief sigh and called her name and she looked up at me and I said "Love, if you wanted anything you could have woke me up"

She just didn't reply and started washing the glass. So I said to her "Reply me Becky, Don't give this cold shoulder to me" I said in a stren voice.

"Leone, I can do this much alone. I don't need to be babysitted by you or anyone" she said

"No one is babysitting you, We are just overcaring you because it is your last month and we want nothing bad happen to our baby. Why don't you Understand that" I said softly to her.

She just sighed and walked away saying "I am going to sleep".

She was walking pass me to the stairs when I hold her wrist and made her look at me and said "Don't give that attitude towards me otherwise after our little king is out. I will give your punishment all night long and make you pregnant again" I said with a teasing smirk.

She gulped hard and left my hands and was about to climb the stairs when I hurriedly went near her and hold her hand and back supporting her to walk.

"This is what I am saying, I can walk by my own you don't need to look after this also. I am really happy that you are caring towards but sometimes it gets annoying when you be overprotective" She said looking at me and indicated me to take my hand.

I just sighed in defeat and took my hands and she started walking slowly to our room.

I felt thirsty so I turned around and was about to take a glass when I heard a loud scream from Becky.

I immediately turned around to see water running through Becky's leg and she was holding her baby bump tightly while she was about to lose grip from the stairs and fall.

But immediately I went near her and hold her and made her sit in the stairs while comforting because I understand how much pain she is going through right now.

"Leo, I am scared I am not ready for it not atleast in the midnight" Becky said in pain.

"Baby everything is gonna be alright we are gonna have our little king in few hours" I said assuringly.

I then shouted Mom and Dad in a high pitched voice, probably the whole Mansion would have heard it.

Then Mom and Dad came down to see Becky and Me and Mom said "Oh my God, Becky Dear are you okay".

"Mom say Adam to get the car ready while I take the baby bag, my phone and purse" I said to mom and was about to go.

"Leo, you be with Becky she needs you. I will take the things and just don't let her sleep" Mom said.

Then I heard Adam saying "Leo, The car is ready".

I immediately carried Becky in bridal style and took her to the car. Dad and Adam were in the first seat while Me and Mom were comforting Becky. I was kissing her forehead multiple times but she was about to fall asleep.

When mom told "Don't let her sleep say some story or something to her".

Then I said to her "Do you know Becky, Lily was right I always had a crush on you from the day I saw you".

"Do you remember I saw you 15 years back when you first stepped into the Mansion with Mr Anderson. You looked so beautiful wearing a pink dress with a crown saying that you are a princess and you really were, the princess who stole my heart".

"You remember, I took the crown from you and you started crying like a baby and I comforted you and you gave me a kiss in the cheek".

"From that day you became mine and you were the only one for me and when mom said about the marriage I was so happy but my stupid egoistic brain didn't know how to show it".

"And I loved you always the stupid marriage contract was just to make you stay away from me, away from this Mafia shits. The truth is I love you so much always and forever my princess".

Becky looked at me and smiled lightly with pain and a tear dropped from her eyes and she said "I love you, my king"

Then we finally reached the hospital and Becky was straightly taken to the labour room while I was standing impatiently outside the room hearing her screams of pain.

Then a nurse came towards me and said "Your wife wants you to come inside" she said and gave me some dress, mask and gloves.

I wore them and went inside with a heavy heart and I looked Becky screaming, I immediately went towards her and kissed her forehead and mumbled "Everything is gonna be fine, Be strong love".

Then the doctor said her to push and she pushed while holding my hand tightly and after 3 to 4 pushes we heard the baby crying.

The doctor took the baby in her hand gave straightly to Becky and she mumbled "My Baby, Our Little King" and kissed our baby's forehead.

Then she dropped in the bed completely due to exhaustion and I gave her long kiss in her forehead,then the doctor cleaned the baby and gave him to me.

I took our baby in my hands carefully and mumbled
"Our King, Our Little Champ.
Welcome to this world"

************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

Another Fluff chapter....

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋