Chapter 14: Shocked!?

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

I asked Leone "Do you hate me". He just didn't answer my question and went away making me sad but I could feel he was shocked hearing the question.

I was recalling yesterday's events and I felt my heart paining when he called me "Bitch".

But probably he said it because he was drunk. Then also my heart pained because "I really like him", But then I just shrugged of my thoughts and started doing some work to distract myself.

Leone's pov:

I was talking to Jade and what he said made me shock "Boss, the picture you gave looks so real so I couldn't find if it is fake or not" Jade said. "So Becky cheated on me...FUCK" I said in anger.

"No Boss, I don't think so, the photos looks real but I got some information about the guy in the photo Alex and I got to know that he was in Norway for about 9 months. So there is no possible that Becky would have meet him that much times or cheated on you" he said. I felt relief knowing that Becky didn't cheat on me.

Then I asked him "Did you find the person who gave the photo to me".
"Yes Boss, The person gave the photos is Alex" he said. I couldn't understand "why did Alex give this photos".
"Does he like Becky" Or "He wants to ruin our relationship".

"Boss, I know you are confused, I found that Alex has a crush on Becky and he works for Lee-Simones. "What?"

"I know it is shocking but it is true and Boss he is really dangerous and I believe he wants to hurt Becky or take her away from you".

Then I said Jade to track Alex's phone and then I immediately called Adam and said everything to him about Alex. And Adam was also in shock but he said he will help me.

I got a message from Jade he send the location of that bastard Alex and I called my mens and odered them to go to the location.

I then went to the location and it was a dark alley so I  stopped the car and went out with my gun and I saw Alex so I  followed him without his knowledge and I saw him stopping to talk with two mens, So hid myself behind pillar and then I quickly saw my squad so I indicated them to capture the two men's and then I quickly shot that Bastard Alex's leg so he can't run.

Then he couldn't walk but he tried to crawl and get away from me but before he could I went near him and punched him hardly making his lips bleed then I asked him "Why did you give that photos to me" I asked him and he spat "To ruin your relationship with Becky and also to taste her. FUCK just thinking about it makes me hard". I couldn't control my anger and I punched him more hard.

"Bastard,fuck I know you work with Lee-Simones and I also know you want to hurt her. Why?..Only that is not the reason" I asked with full of anger and he said "Oh you found out, true I want to hurt that Bitch because she saved your fath-" before he could complete someone shot on his chest making him unconscious.

Then I turned to see Adam. I gave him a confused and angry look and asked in anger "Why did you do that" and Adam said "I thought he was g-gonna hurt y-you" he said while stuttering.

Then I turned to see Alex to see him unconscious with blood oozing out. So Me and Adam took him to our private hospital and the senior doctor treated him and said he is in a critical condition but I will save him at any cost. But I just cared less and I just now want to go home and see the beautiful face of Becky.

I went home and was welcomed by my Becky but with a sad face and we went to the living room and she took my coat and was about to keep it aside when she noticed something and looked at me with a concerned face . But I couldn't understand why.

Becky's pov:

I saw Leone coming inside so I went near him and took of his coat. But when I took his coat I saw a blood stain in his coat.

So I worriedly looked at Leone and went near him and asked "Are you hurt" he didn't understand "Huh?" Then I said "I saw blood stain in your coat, are you hurt" I said while checking his body if he was hurt and then I removed the first 4 buttons of the shirt to check.

Then I felt like he was staring at me so I looked at him and then I noticed that I opened his shirt so I widened my eyes in shock and turned backfacing him and was blushing hard like a tomato.

Then I felt his hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him and rested his face in my shoulder and I said "What a-are you d-doing" he just shh me and said "Just stay like this for some more minutes...please". I was shocked but just nodded my head and I rested my back in his chest and we stayed like this for some more times and then we ate dinner together while chatting with eachother.

Then he suddenly said me "Tomorrow,  Mom and Dad called us for dinner" he said and I nodded my head and finished my dinner and was about to go to my room.

When suddenly Leone pulled my hand and carried me to his room and I gave him a confused look and he said "From today, we will sleep like this" he said and layed beside me and I turned backfacing him while smiling widely but then Leone pulled my waist and snuggled his face in the crook of my neck making me giggle.

And then he asked "Why did you ask me Do I hate you?" and I slowly turned towards him and hid my face in his chest and mumbled..

Leone's pov:

I asked her the reason of the question, the question which is going through my head from the morning. She turned towards me and answered "You said last night I am Bitch and I cheated on you, so that's why I thought you hate
I don't know why you said that but I never cheated on you or even thought about it" she said in a very low voice.

Then I remembered yesterday's night what happened after I came home and a wave of guilt rushed towards me and I saw her she was looking down with a teary eyes.

So I lift her chin and made her look  towards me and said "I am sorry, I was really drunk I seriously didn't mean it".
I said and kissed her forehead, then she blushed and said "Please don't say that again it hurts" she said and snuggled more in my chest. I kissed her hair and whispered "Never". And we slept in eachothers arm peacefully.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

This chapter has everything Drama,Romance and Action.

I am not good in writing Action sequence and I believe I have to improve that but till then bare with me..

Bye~~👿💋