Chapter 38: Confess!?

(Edited)

"Then what Happened Mom"...Becky said while coming towards the other Three and Sat near Leone and placed her head on Leone's Shoulder and started listening to the Story.

Then, He was true to his words he did everything he could to make me fall in love with him and apparently it did work until I found out something I never expected I would.

Flashback
Alissa's pov

It is currently 11:30pm and I am watching the dark but beautiful sky with Moon and bright stars.

This always gave me peace in the night and it also said that "The Day has come to an End".

Then again I started thinking about my past when suddenly Aaron crossed my mind and immediately a smile formed in my lips.

Tomorrow is the last day of the month also our Game Is gonna come to an end but I don't think I wanna leave him.

Past 1 month he has shown his love in everyway possible making my heart melt slowly and mainly I don't want to leave his parents.

They are one of the best people I have ever met when I be with them I feel like being with my own family.

And mainly I don't wanna leave my New Sis/Bestie too Veronica, Aaron's Sister.

Veronica and me became literally besties on the first meet itself but she is kind of a play girl.

Then I started thinking how can I confess my feelings to Aaron. I was thinking deeply when I got an idea and I slept thinking from tomorrow my life is going to change. Indeed it's gonna.

I woke up Next day pretty early and I did morning routine and wore a beautiful yellow sundress and minimal makeup and went to the dining room to see Veronica and her boy toy sitting in the dining table while eating eachothers face.

I just went and sat near Mrs Dominic (Aaron's mother) and started speaking with her and then Mr Dominic (Aaron's father) and Brandon Anderson, personal doctor of Mr and Mrs Dominic also joined us.

We all started eating while having a small talk with eachother, while Veronica and Brandon stole glance from eachother and everytime Veronica would blush like a teenager and Brandon used to wink at her playfully.

Then I finally completed my breakfast and was about to go to the garden when Veronica pulled me with her to her room.

"Babe, Just Say OK to my Dumb Brother" she said whining like a baby.

I chuckled at her and just nodded my head making her smile widely and she immediately hugged me and said "Thank you".

She was about to go when I said "What is between You and Brandon?" I asked her making her stop her tracks and she just turned towards me while blushing hard and said "nothing, Anyways I have my true love" "What!?" I asked her making her chuckle and she winked at me and went outside.

Then I went to the garden and started preparing a small date to confess my love to him and finally at 6pm I completed all my work and changed myself into a beautiful sleeveless black gown.

I then went towards one of the maids and asked about Aaron and she said he is in the Basement and she was about say more when I just dashed to find Aaron.

I went to the Basement, actually I have never went to the Basement before. It was literally dark and had some dust
in them.

I started walking hoping to find Aaron when I heard loud begging noise saying "Please Leave Me" I immediately shivered in fear.

I went towards sound and slightly opened the door to see a Man tied in the chair, he was half naked and completely beaten and had bruises and blood all over his body.

Then I saw something I never expected or wanted to see, Aaron came towards the man and started saying something to him and then he took his gun from his pocket and shot him right between his forehead and David was standing behind him.

This scene made me shock as hell and  tears started to fall down and I kept my hand on my mouth and started sobbing.

I couldn't believe it and I was about to go from the place when I accidentally  hit my arm in my door making me yelp in pain and immediately Aaron and David turned their head towards me making their eyes widen.

I couldn't stand there anymore I started running with my 4 inch heel and David and Aaron were following me.

I finally reached outside and went to the garden and there I was blocked and Aaron and David with many bodyguards trapped me.

Then Aaron and David came towards me and David Started speaking but I just showed him my hand indicating him to stop.

And then Aaron indicated all the bodyguards to leave us alone Including David and then all went away when Aaron started walking towards me making me step back.

And I was trapped between his arm and a tree and he whispered in my ear "Sorry".

"How could you, I thought you were a good person and I fucking trusted but you just broke it like a piece of paper and I was stupid that I was gonna confess my feelings to you" I said making him widen his eyes in shock.

I took the chance and I immediately kicked him in his thigh hardly making him fell down and I took the chance and ran away from there.

Now, after running about 30 minutes I was in the middle of the road and it suddenly started raining and I was drenched in the water and I took shelter under the bus stop and finally waiting there for 1 hour and I saw a familiar face coming towards me.

Adrian.

************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

2nd Chapter of Aaron and Allisa life.
Did you guys like it!?.
More Twist are on the way.

Bye~~💋😈