Chapter 8: Saved By Mr.Mafia

(Edited)

Leone's pov:
I just came home after collecting some errands from clubs and was parking my car.

I got out of my car and was about to go inside the Mansion, when I realized  Becky's car is nowhere in the garage.

While thinking about it I went inside the house and went straight to the dining room as I was hungry and it was already about 11pm.

I saw a maid in the dining room sorting something, so I cleared my throat to get her attention and she turned around and said "Sir should I serve you dinner"
I nodded and she started serving dinner.

While she was serving I asked her "Is Becky is in her room". The maid shaked hear head as no and said "She left the house in the morning and till now she didn't come home".

After hearing that I got a bit scared if something happened to her but finished my dinner and went to my room and was looking my phone.

Thinking should I call her or not but I don't care about her But what if something bad happens to her.

My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ring and the id showed as Becky. So without wasting time I picked the call.

When I picked the call I could hear Becky's heavy breathing and she said
"Leone.....Please Help  Me........I am in-".
With that I heard gunshot sounds.

I got panicked and called one of my trusted man to track her phone to see where she is and I was going to my car when I saw dad standing in the living room walking back and forth.

He saw me and asked about Becky and I told him everything he got panicked and furious. So me and dad went to the location where she is.

Becky's pov;
I called Leone and said "Leone.....Please Help Me.....I am in"  I was going to tell my location but before that my phone fell down.

I was driving fast and gunshots was coming against my car they didn't stop. I was in highway when I was Leone and Mr Dominic standing infront of me with some bodyguards.

I stopped the car infront of them and went outside and hugged Leone while crying and apparently he hugged me back and kissed my hair softly making me feel safe in his arms.

Suddenly I heard gunshots from both sides and I just hugged Leone tightly like my whole life depends on him and then suddenly I felt my eyes getting blurry and I fainted in his arms.

Leone's pov:
I finally saw her making me relief she came out of the car and hugged me tightly while crying and I hugged her back and what got into me I didn't know but I kissed her head.

And then she was hugging me tightly while our team where shooting and trying to capture the people who were  following Becky.

But suddenly she fainted in my arms. I started shaking her but nothing happened. So I took her in the car and dad said he will take care of everything.

We went in the car and I made her sit in my lap, while the driver was driving the car and I took my phone and called  one of my trusted doctor to come home.

We reached our house and I carried her in bridal style to her room while Mom and The Doctor was following me.

I laid her down in the bed and the doctor checked her while I told everything that happened to mom.

The Doctor said "No need to worry she didn't eat properly and she has got scared of something. Just give her some food after she wakes up and also tell her to eat this medicine".

With that he bowed and left. I went near her and creased her hair and turned to see mom looking at me while smiling, so I cleared my throat to get her attention and said "I am going upstairs to change"
She nodded and I went to change my clothes.

While I was changing my clothes I got a phone call from dad and he said "Leo I have captured the people who tried to hurt Becky and trapped them in the basement" I said okay to him and went downstairs.

I went downstairs to see Becky awake was eating dinner while mom was looking at her and then she saw me and smiled and said Thank you but I just kept my usual face and just nodded and I sat beside her bed in a chair.

After eating she was taking her medicine when Adam and Dad came inside the room more like barged into the room.

And Adam came and hugged Becky and apparently I felt a bit jealous and he said "Sis I am glad you are okay, I was so scared" and she said "I am okay, don't worry Adam" and then she said "Thank you Everyone mainly Leone and Mr Dominic"

I didn't reply but Dad went near her and said "I am soo glad you are okay dear". She smiled

With that we went to sleep in our room.

But the whole night I was thinking who did this to her and why.
Did the Lee-Simones get to know about Becky and Me getting married.

Many questions was flooding my mind but right now I need sleep after a dramatic day. So I shrugged of my thoughts and slept.

*************************************
Thank you so much for reading my story.
A dramatic day....
Will Leone get to know the Real reason of the marriage soon?
Leone is warming up....
Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~👿💋

                  Vote and Comment