Chapter 20: Broken Puzzle

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

I hugged Mom and cried my heart out while she was comforting me, also Adam comforted me and said "Leo,Sis is a strong woman...Nothing will happen to her" and then Lily also rubbed my back and said "Don't Lose Hope, She will be fine".

But Dad didn't utter a word nor comforted me but then he said "I told you to protect her, but you failed my words" he said in a serious tone.

Deep down I feel really guilty and started sobbing more hard while hugging Mom and she said "Leo, Becky is a very good person, She is a savior. God will definitely make her come back to your arms" she said I was confused and asked "Saviour".

She saw me and nodded and said "Sorry Leo,We all hide the truth from you remember when you went to Italy, that time Dad got into a accident, it was planned by Lee-Simones and he was in the critical state but by God grace Becky gave him blood at the right moment and saved him. But after saving Dad she started getting threat messages and also she was attempted to kidnap twice by Lee-Simones. When she told us we were shock, So to give her protection We married her to you" she said and I was in shock.

And then she said "You wanted know  desperately who made Becky's father in this condition, It was none other than Lee-Simones" she told and my blood started to boil and without thinking twice I punched the wall beside me making my hands slightly bleed.

I felt rage building inside me How could he hurt my family? I felt like I was gonna explode with anger at any moment.

I gritted my teeth and asked Mom "Why the fuck I didn't know any of this. Did you guys even planned to tell me or thought I am unwanted" I asked in pure anger.

Mom was about to say answer when dad interrupted her and said "Because Adam was handling this problem" he said with a stern voice. I was about to argue when the doctor came.

"Don't worry Mr Dominic, Mrs Dominic is fine, We removed the bullet from her chest and luckily the bullet didn't damage her organs. So both The mother and Baby is fine. Indeed she is a brave and lucky woman to survive the shot" the doctor said.

Then I asked confused "Baby?" and he said "Oh...You didn't know, She is 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations" he said and left.

I turned to see Mom she had a shocked but was smiling. I then hugged Mom and said "Mom she is pregnant! I am gonna be a father. But I am the worst father and husband, I couldn't even protect them. If anything would have happened to the Baby Or Becky. I would have never forgive myself" I said while crying.

Then she said "Son Life is not easy, God doesn't give you everything. Sometimes bad and good things happen at the same time. And don't say you are a Bad husband or father because that is not true" she said while patting my head lovingly.

While we were talking with the doctor about Becky's and the baby's condition and he told us that everything is good.  Suddenly Adam's phone rang and he went outside to speak.

We finished speaking with the doctor and came outside to see Adam speaking to someone angrily and worriedly.

Then one of the nurses came to us and said that we can see Becky but only one at a time. So I went first and saw her.

She was looking pale her lips were looking white. I went and stood beside her and observed her she was  looking  beautiful even she was in hospital. But I couldn't see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes as it was closed.

I then took her hand in mine and caressed her knuckles and kissed them softly and said "My Love, Because of me you have gone through so much, First you saved my Dad and now me. You are an angel who doesn't deserve this pain. Why did you come there huh? If even I could have gotten shot it wouldn't have never pained this much. I just want you to be strong for our baby". "I love you"  I said to her

Then my gaze turned to her stomach I softly caressed them and gave a kiss in her belly and said "Dad is really sorry for whatever happened to you and mommy. But from now onwards I will definitely protect you and mommy at any cost. I love you my baby" i said and then kissed her lips and stayed there for about 15 minutes while admiring her.

Then the nurse came to check on her, so I lastly kissed her forehead and belly and left The room.

When I left the room I saw Adam looking at me and then he said "Bro, Let's speak over there" he said and we were about to go to a corner to speak when dad said sternly and in a dominating voice "Say it infront of me".

"Kevin, Sis's bodyguard called me and  said Sis gave him some location and said him to go there. When he reached the location he saw a  Warehouse, inside the warehouse there was Vanessa unconsciously tied in a chair. And now they are bringing her to the hospital and he suspects that they might have overdosed her with drugs her" Adam said and we all were in shock.

I couldn't understand......
What has Vanessa to do with this Shit?
Who planned this?

I couldn't understand anything it was like a Puzzle. But to solve this Puzzle and to get answers. Becky and Vanessa should Tell the truth.

Broken Puzzle will be solved by only answering the question and by the Truth.

**************************************
Thank you so much for reading my story.

Who do you guys think is the culprit?
Is Vanessa playing double game?
But I feel sorry for her tho....
Say your thoughts guys...

Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~👿💋