Chapter 25: Three Words

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

It's been 2 months after Mr Anderson discharged and also the following week Vanessa also woke up but she is mentally ill, she couldn't even identify herself.

Vanessa has been in hospital and she doesn't remember anyone. She screams and cry in the night due to nightmare.

She has gonna insane, she tries to hurt herself or sometimes other and the only person who could calm her is Chris.

So Chris has been staying with Vanessa in the hospital from the day she woke up and me and Becky visit her every Sunday.

So today is Sunday and Me and Becky are going to the hospital with Mom as after about 2 months, Chris is going to come home for some rest and Mom is staying with Vanessa.

We went to the hospital and straightly went to Vanessa's room to see her covering her face and body with a  blanket which is apparently not unusual.

Becky went near her and took the blanket from her and she looked at Becky emotionless and snatched the blanket and covered herself.

Then Becky sat beside her and slowly grabbed her hand under the blanket and placed it above her hand and Vanessa tried to snatch it about 5 times but then she finally gave up. 

Then Becky started speaking to her "Vanessa, Please Remember Everything, Remember Us Your Family. Atleast Your Boyfriend who loves you so much. Who is with you no matter what, Please".

Hearing that I widen my eyes and looked at Chris to see his head hung low and then he looked at me and gave me a sorry look.

I then indicated him to come outside and after we were alone I started questioning him "Chris, I Fucking told you not to tell Becky anything" I asked him he kept quiet a bit and then he said "she is like my sister" I gave him a confused look and was about to say something when I heard a voice calling "Leone" and I turned to see it was Becky.

"Leone, I know you have hidden many information from me, for my my sake and I don't want you to say them because I trust you that you will solve this problem and we will be happy again but for Chris when he said me That he is Vanessa's boyfriend and the incident he needed comfort which I could give him like a big sister and when he told me that I could imagine what you would have gone through when I was in my death bed and you know when he told me about the incident I didn't have a panic attack or I didn't cry because I want to be strong for you and for our baby. I want to be with you and support you in every happiness and sadness of your life because
I Love You"

I was shocked and as well as happy, I felt life I won a jackpot in my life. The three words made my day.

I thought I would never hear the words from her because whatever happened in past few months, she got trapped in this Mafia World because of my family and had to marry me unwantedly and above that she got shot for me.

If any other person would have been in there she would have left me long ago. But my woman supports and Loves me.

I didn't waste a moment, I quickly hugged her and kissed her deeply and said "I Love You My Queen" and then I looked at Chris and hugged him.

Then me, Becky and Chris bid goodbye to Vanessa and Mom and left. After we reached home we saw Dad and Mr Anderson speaking with eachother seriously and furiously.

Becky went to the kitchen to eat something while Chris went to his room to fresh up while I went to the study room with Dad.

"We have a lead....Jade found out that tomorrow the Russians and Lee-Simones are making Deal in xxx place" Dad said

" So the Capo would come So,We can say our team to go their prior and set a trap for them and after the deal will be over with Russian we will capture them" I said and Dad said "Excatly"

I gave a evil smirk to Dad and went outside the room and called my 2 best assassin who are working as snitch and informed them the plan and then I said my squad the plan too.

Finally I can have a peaceful sleep today. Alex will be soon in my hand and I will torture him till that he will forget his name and make him regret born in this world. 

I then went to my room to see Becky sitting in the bed and laughing while watching TV and Immediately a smile formed on my lips.

I went near her and placed my head in her lap and she placed her hand in her hair playing with them.

"Thank you so much Love, for supporting me and loving me, I love you" I said and placed a kiss in her 4 month baby bump while she giggled and kiss my forehead and said "I love you, always and forever".

The night went with cuddling with Becky and speaking about our future and our baby.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. The answer for all my question is gonna be answered.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story

Will Leone get all his answer?

How was that big para I wrote!?
I don't have any experience in love so I don't know what I wrote or how I wrote. But I hope it good?
Say your thoughts?

So far how you liked the story?

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋