Chapter 3: Threatened

(Edited)

Becky's pov:
Suddenly Mrs Dominic's phone rang and the caller ID showed Leone. Mrs Dominic quickly wiped her tears and was about to pick up the call but before that Adam said "Mom don't tell anything to brother, he will definitely get angry and wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone and let me handle this situation. Trust me Mom". Mrs Dominic agreed and picked up the phone.

She picked up the phone and started speaking with him normally after 10 mins he finally asked about Mr Dominic, at first Mrs Dominic was hesitant but then she managed the situation.

Time Skip
(3 days later)

It's been 3 days after the accident, now Mr Dominic has been shifted to the Private VIP room but he is still unconscious. In this three days The Police and Adam investigated Becky about the accident. And Yesterday Adam found out that it was a planned accident to kill Mr Dominic and it was planned by the rival Mafia Group
Lee-Simones.

Another week went till now Mr Dominic didn't wake up and Adam and Police were trying to trace the Black Suv car and also trying to get information about the Lee-Simones to attack them. Leone doesn't know anything till now as he is in Italy for a mission.

Becky's pov:
Right now...I am checking Mr Dominic and suddenly I felt like his fingers moving and then he slowly opened his eyes and blinked few times and then he noticed me.

I quickly called Mrs Dominic who was standing outside the door and she came inside and hugged him tightly while crying and Mr Dominic hugged her back and kissed her forehead and told her "Love, Don't cry.I am totally fine. And both of them said I love you to eachother. And Mrs Dominic started telling what happened past 10 days.

After some time I bid my goodbye to Mr and Mrs Dominic and started checking other patients.

After seeing my last patient I went to lunch alone after my lunch when I was coming back to hospital walking and I felt like someone was following me.

So I started walking fast but before I could reach,someone caught my arms and trapped me between the wall and he held a knife near my stomach.

"Becky's Anderson you made a big mistake by saving that old man (Mr Dominic). And now because of that you are gonna pay by dieing infront of me but I think you are too beautiful and innocent to die,first let me pleasure you" the unknown man told. I was literally panicking and didn't know what to do, So I thought to play along.

He was kissing my neck harshly while holding the knife in my stomach, so to diverte him I traveled my hands slowly around his body from his neck, chest and just stopped touching above his manhood and was caressing there to make him needy and drop his knife.

After 5 mins my plan worked as he got needy and started to say "Touch me, I am gonna fuck you so hard bitch" and finally he dropped the knife. And that was my time I quickly knead him in his crotch hardly and he fell down. Then I quickly took the knife he dropped and stabbed him in his right leg and I quickly ran away from there to the hospital.

When I went to the hospital I saw Adam in the reception paying bills and I just went near him to say him a Hello and was about to go to check Mr Dominic when Adam asked "Sis you have marks in your neck". At first I didn't understand but then I remembered about that jerk and was thinking about telling the incident to Adam but before I could Adam got a phone call and he left saying me a goodbye.

Then quickly went to my room and started putting some lotion and powder to cover the marks. While doing that I got a message from a unknown number saying " Dear Becky Fucking  Anderson you could have escaped today but I will definitely find you and kill you Bitch".

**************************************
Thank you guys for reading my story.

Finally Mr Dominic has woken up.
What will happen to Becky?
Who threatened Becky?
Let's see.....
Byee~~👿💋