Chapter 42: Another Twist

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

I woke up by the sun rays hitting on my face. I woke up and stretched my arms and thought "This is the longest sleep I have got after Asher was born".

I then turned around to look at my husband to see the bed empty beside me.

"It's just 6, Leone woke up really early" I thought to myself and started walking to Asher's room.

I went to my baby's room to see the crib empty sudden fear engulfed me.

But then I found him making me sigh in relief and a small smile played on my lips.

A shirtless Leone was sleeping in the couch beside the crib while his hands are protectively wrapped around Asher who is sleeping on his dad's chest comfortably with some drool dripping from his mouth.

With a smile I walked towards them and slowly kissed their forehead and was admiring them for few minutes when I thought to take a photo and capture this beautiful sight infront of me.

And I took atleast 20 photos of them and then thought "Who can believe, The Leader of the biggest Mafia Group is sleeping like a innocent baby with his son cuddling. "

After the photo session I kneeled down near the couch and started caressing my baby's hair.

From what I have got to know in this 3 months about my baby is he loves mine and Mrs Dominic's attention, he loves when someone caresses his hair softly, he is fearless and he doesn't cry in the night much because of darkness, he only cries when he needs food.

I was caressing my baby's hair when he suddenly opened his big blue eyes making me smile wide and he also gave me a slight sleepy smile making me in Aww I then carefully took him from Leone's chest.

Once my baby came onto my embrace he Immediately started demanding for milk.

I then went near my wardrobe and took a blanket and covered Leone with it and I went near him and was about to kiss his forehead when Asher with his small hands started to turn my face away from Leone..My Possessive baby.

I then went to my room with Asher and feed him my milk, bathed him and changed his clothes and diapers and then made him sleep again in his crib.

I then went to the kitchen to have my breakfast when my phone started ringing and I picked it up and a nurse informed me to come to the hospital for an emergency surgery.

I washed my hands and informed Mrs Dominic about it and said her to take care of Asher and went away.

Leone's pov:

I woke up from my sleep with my back hurting all fault because of this small couch.

I then stood up and walked towards Asher's crib and looked at him and kissed his forehead.

I then headed to my room and did my morning routine and then checked the time and it showed 9:30 am.

I quickly went to the dining room and Mom served me the breakfast instead of my Becky and I was about to ask her when she said "Becky has gone to the hospital because of an emergency surgery".

I then finished my breakfast and went towards my car and two bodyguards were following. So I told them to take a off and to go away from me.

And then I started driving towards the location and finally arrived there and then I realized the location was outer from the city and then I saw a old house and was looking here and there thinking someone will come to me and speak but there was no indication of any person or any living thing there.

I was standing there clueless thinking  should I break the door of the house and enter inside when my phone rang and it was no one other than the same unknown person.

I picked up the phone and in a robotic voice he/she ordered me to go near the post or news paper box infront of the house and open it.

I opened the box to see a brown cover and I assume it has some papers inside it.

Then a voice came "My Revenge" and the phone went dead. What the Fuck I thought and started calling that number again but it said
"The number does not exist".

I then went towards my car with the brown cover and started driving for some distance.

And then I stopped near a small hotel and started opening the brown cover.

And the first paper which I opened had the heading "Divorce Paper" and then I read it.

I was totally in shock when I read it.
It was the divorce paper of
Aunty Veronica and Adrian. They apparently divorced 3 years ago.

And the next paper had their marriage certificate and it said apparently they were married after 3 years Aunty left her house.

I couldn't connect the dots
Adrian raped Veronica Aunty But
She married him...was she forced?
Then she divorced and even killed him.
What was her thinking?
Why would she do that?

Shit..then the person who helped Lee-Simones was Aunty Veronica.

Why the fuck will she help them?
That to against her own family..

And now she is in our family as a good little girl making everyone fall in her trap.

She is going to do something big..but before she could I would hunt her down like lion.

But for that I need to know some truths in her life. She could be innocent also Or she could be forced.

For the clear cut view to judge her if she is innocent or the culprit. I need to know what happened when she was away from her family.

And who the fuck did give this papers?
But whoever it is I would say a thank you.

But that's not important now.
The only thing important is
What happened in Aunty Veronica's life?

Father (Mr Anderson) was the one who knew about Aunty Veronica all long and he only made her come inside our house.

So he might know about Aunty Veronica's life atleast a tiny bit which will also be useful.

Another Twist...

*************************************
Happy 8k..Thank you for the people who are supporting me.
Lub you all ❤

Thank you for reading my story.

Another Twist....
Don't worry more twists are on the way..

Who you guys think is the person who send the brown cover?
Is Veronica in the good side or bad side?
What is the most awaited truth?

Share your thoughts....
Please Vote and Comment..
Bye~~😈💋