Chapter 33: Gender reveal

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

After everything, our family is strong and together.

It's been a week we captured Adrian. The whole week was filled with happiness.

Because Aunt Veronica came home after 25 years. Vanessa and Aunt Veronica had a reunion.

Dad was really upset that Aunt Veronica didn't meet us for 25 years but he eventually became happy seeing her.

The past week we tortured Adrian and Chris. They are in a state of half dead and we want them to beg for their death.

Today Aunt Veronica wanted to meet Adrian in the basement and finish him by herself with her own hands.

Right now, Me, Dad and Aunt Veronica are in the basement near the cell were both Adrian and Chris were locked.

Aunt Veronica straightly went to Adrian and took a steel rod and beat him brutally like a maniac, like she was thristy for revenge for years.

Seeing Aunt Veronica,Chris and his minions got scared and started trembling in fear. While Dad had a proud smirk looking at Aunt Veronica.

She continuesly beat Adrian brutally, he had lot of bruises in his body, blood was coming from his nose and he was also spitting blood.

His face was bruised and had blood all over his face and body. He looked like he was about to die.

So to finish him Aunt Veronica took a gun from Dad and pointed towards Adrian and smirked at him and asked
"Any Last wish, Bastard".

He looked at her and said "Take care of my daughter". Aunt Veronica had a emotionless face and shot him between his forehead.

He murmured "I love you" and died,
he sinked in his own blood pool.

Then Aunt Veronica death glared Chris and wiped her bloody hand in his torn shirt making him flinch at her sudden action.

Then she walked away, Then Me and Dad walked towards Chris and I hold his collar tightly making him choke on air.

He was begging for air but I didn't show any mercy and choked him more until he dies.

But before he could die, Dad pulled me away from him making me confused.

Then Dad took a pocket knife from his pocket and started cutting every part of his body.

He started becoming red because of his own blood. And finally Dad took his gun and shot him multiple times in his body, while I was enjoying the show.

Then Me and Dad looked the minions to see them trembling in fear and automatically a proud victory smirk formed in our lips.

Then me and Dad went home to see Alex helping Becky to stand up. I saw that and went quickly to them and pushed Alex aside and helped Becky by myself.

5 days back we told Alex that we are gonna kill Adrian and Alex started blabbering like a maniac and started pleading us to let him go.

We wanted to tell him the truth that he is not his real father but Alex didn't listen to our words and started saying the same thing again and again.

Just 2 days back he turned normal and accepted the death of his fake father. But till now we didn't say anything to him about his Real father.

And apparently Vanessa didn't go through any mental breakdown or depression because of reuniting with her mother.

And Vanessa is trying to move on and trying to find someone who is trustworthy and accept her real side.

But right now, Vanessa wanted a change so she decided to start her higher studies and everyone accepted it until she stays with us and be safe.