Chapter 32: Finally Over

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

"Chris"

We all were shocked to see Chris coming inside the house with 5 bodyguards guarding him.

The innocent and scaredy guy we meet 3 months ago was not him.

He came and stood near his dad aka Adrian. And then suddenly Adrian harshly pushed Vanessa to one of his bodyguard freeing his grip.

They both smirked evily and Adrian patted Chris back and started "Christopher Kigston, My son, My Real Son and the Future Leader of Lee-Simones".

"Now I Understand, Chris made Vanessa fall for him and used her as Pawn.

And he made everyone believe that Alex was the culprit.

"Now as I said I want that little bastard dead and step down by yourself" Adrian said.

"No way, We won't step down if you want let's have a war and No one will hurt my child at any cost" I said gritting my teeth suppressing my anger.

"Okay, If that is your final answer let's say bye-bye to Vanessa"

He said calmly and went near Vanessa holding a gun and he pointed the gun in her forehead and immediately Vanessa closed her eyes while tears started spilling from her eyes. He then reloaded the gun and was about to pull the trigger.

Until a voice shouted from our back saying "Stop it, Bastard".

We all turned to see Mr Anderson. Adrian detached the gun from Vanessa's forehead and looked at him.

"Dr. Anderson been long meeting you.
How are you?" he asked scrasticly.

"Fucking Good Bastard,Don't Kill Vanessa" He said looking into Adrian eyes.

"Why? She is not your daughter Right!" he said with a smirk.

"Of Course, She is not my daughter but I am afraid she might be yours" He said smirking.

"What?" Everyone gasped looking towards Mr Anderson.

"What the fuck are you saying she is not mine. How could she be mine? Stop fucking lying Bastard" He said while panicking.

"I never lie, she is yours and Veronica's daughter. Don't say you never screwed Veronica" Mr Andreson said looking at Adrian with pure rage.

Adrian become confused and zoned out thinking about what Mr Anderson said.

"You Bastard, You screwed my sister. Son of a Bitch. I should have killed you 25 years back". Dad said in a frustrating tone.

But Adrian was in his own thoughts thinking about what Mr Anderson said.

"What is your age?" Adrian asked looking at Vanessa directly into her eyes.

But she kept her mouth shut until Adrian asked again raising his voice "What the fuck is your age?"

"I-I am 24 y-years o-old" she said stuttering while looking at Adrian in fear.

"Fuck,I never noticed, That Bitch" he cursed and then looked at Vanessa with an emotionless face and indicated the bodyguard to free her grip.

"My daughter" he said and started walking near Vanessa while she was shivering in fear.

He was about touch Vanessa's cheeks but before he could a loud gun shot sound echoed in the Mansion.

We looked in shock to see Chris leg was shot and the person who shot was Adam.

While the gun shot occured Lily grabbed Vanessa's hand and pulled her towards her.