Chapter 35: Asher Dominic.

Hey guys, Before continuing to the story. I have an announcement to say.
So I have decided to not make an SEQUEL but to Continue the story with a twist which will lead us to the Story of Mr and Mrs Dominic and others. I hope you guys will support till then.
Thank you pals ❤.
*************************************
(Edited)

Leone's pov:

I admired my sleepy little king and slowly went outside while holding him carefully I went to my parents and Adam and immediately they had tears in their eyes.

Mom and Dad came towards me and slowly looked at their sleepy grandchild and immediately tears of happiness fell from Mom's eyes while Dad was smiling happily.

They both took him in their hands and started admiring and cooing the sleeping baby and Adam and Lily also joined them.

Then after cooing him for few minutes, a nurse came towards us and took our child and went to do some tests.

Then we all went to the Private VIP room where Becky was shifted. We went in to see Becky sleeping in the bed due to exhaustion.

I went near her and kissed her forehead and sat beside her and we decided that Me and Mom will stay with Becky and the Baby while Lily, Adam and Dad will go home and rest and come tomorrow morning again.

It had already become Morning, Becky woke up with a biggest smile in her face and the first thing she asked was about the baby.

Then I took our Baby carefully and gave him to Becky and she immediately kissed his forehead and I engulfed both of them into a hug.

"He looks just like you" she said looking at me and I just nodded and kissed his hand and immediately his eyes shot open and he looked at us with his big blue eyes which he has gotten from my mother and Adam.

He looked at us and smiled lightly which made us instantly smile and a tear dropped from our eyes while Mom was admiring us.

Then the door was open to see Mr Anderson, Dad, Adam and Lily coming inside the room.

They all admired the baby and said that he is a mini copy of me and after a while a nurse came inside and asked us about the Baby's name. Me and Becky looked at eachother and I said
"Asher Dominic".

And instantly everyone liked the name and everyone started calling him Baby Ash.

We then all left the room while Becky was feeding the baby. Then I discussed the doctor about the Becky's discharge and we planned to discharge Becky today evening.

Soon evening came and Me and Becky with our new member were ready to go home.

Adam drove the car and we reached the Mansion. We went inside to see Aunt Veronica, Vanessa and Alex waiting for us.

We went inside and immediately Aunt Veronica came towards us and took our baby in her hand and started admiring him with Vanessa. Then the baby was passed to Alex which I was totally not happy about but because of Dad I accepted it.

Alex took the baby in his hand and started seeing him with a emotionless face and whispered something in his ear and immediately the baby started crying.

Then Alex smirked at us and took a pocket knife and pointed it towards Asher and we all panicked mainly Becky.

She immediately started crying and said "Alex please don't do that, He is just a baby" and I was just in anger and said "If you do anything to our child, I will rip you apart and throw you a feast to a snake"

"As if I am scared, I wanted Becky and I couldn't get her and now you have a child with her you think I will leave you to live in peace and then You killed my father Merciless. Now it my time to get revenge Bastard" He said and he was about to harm our child.

"You mean your fake father" Dad said.
He looked at us with confused look and said "Fake" and we all nodded.

Then we said him everything about his Real father, How Adrian used him and How Adrian killed his Real father.

Alex shaken to the core and he was about loose grip from our child due to shock.

But before that Becky took the baby from his hand and started crying her heart out looking at our child.

Ash looked at his mom with worried look and he also started crying while I hugged them both. After crying for brief seconds Asher slept while Becky wiped her tears and went to our room to take a rest.

I couldn't even digest the fact that Alex tried to hurt my child. My blood was boiling the only thing I could feel was Anger.

I straightly went to Dad's office room where Dad and Alex was sitting and I couldn't control my anger and I straightly went and held the collar of Alex and started punching him while Dad was saying me not.

After throwing few punches, I slightly calmed down and stood beside dad and he saw me and gave me an angry look but I just had an emotionless face and was about to beat him again but dad stopped me.

"Leave me Dad, I will kill that Bastard. How dare he try to hurt my son" I said in anger "I am really sorry" Alex said with his bloody bruised face.

Dad just patted his back and was comforting him which made me more angry and then Dad called me outside the room.

"Leo he didn't know anything about his Real father. Now nothing happened to your child so just leave him. I am sure he won't do anything wrong from now on" Dad said.

"You really trust him now also after what he did" I said still in anger.

"I do, because now he knows the truth now and I promise you he won't do anything bad and if he does I will itself kill him"
Dad said in a frustrating tone.

I just sighed and said "Fine I get it just because he is David Uncles son you are giving him so much forgiveness and caring about him".

He nodded and said "This is the least good thing I can do right now".

Then we both went inside to see Alex face hung low while tears falling from his eyes like rain.

I patted his shoulder and said "Don't cry, Now you have our family we will help you with anything but just don't do something like that again otherwise I won't hesitate to kill you".

I then went to my room to see two most beautiful people sleeping. I kissed their forehead and thought.
"I just hope life goes this way forever but life is not always easy".

More twists are awaiting in the future.

************************************
Thank you for reading my story

What do you think about the story?

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋