Chapter 43: He loved her?

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

I was sitting in my car and still thinking about the brown cover when I called Jade and said him to find about Aunty Veronica past without knowing to dad.

I then finally drove to my house with the thoughts still flooding my mind and the only person who might know some truth is Father (Mr Anderson)

I then parked my car in the garage and entered the Mansion to see Asher giggling while Mom was tickling and playing peak a boo with him.

I then went beside them grabbing their attention and immediately Asher started to make grabby hands making me pick him up in my arms and immediately he snuggled in my chest while I was rubbing his back gently.

"Mom, Where is father" I asked in a low tone and "He is in the garden" she replied.

And after few minutes of cuddling with Asher he fell asleep. So I gave him to Mom and started walking towards the garden.

I went near the garden to see Father and Aunty Veronica sitting in one of the table in the garden and speaking and apparently Aunty Veronica had few tears formed in her eyes.

I was few meters away from them observing them as I didn't wanna interrupt them.

Father was calm and was listening while Aunty Veronica was speaking in anger and begging voice.

While they were speaking I noticed Father had hatred towards Aunty Veronica.

Because whenever Aunty Veronica touched his hand he just grabbed his hand back furiously.

After few minutes Father got up from the chair and looked at Aunty Veronica and said something making her cry more furiously.

He was about to walk away when Aunty Veronica shouted his name soo loudly  that even I heard.

Father turned towards her and she ran towards him and kissed him making mine and Father's eyes go wide in shock.

But Father immediately pushed her harshly making her fall in the ground and he wiped his mouth with his sleeves and whispered
"Fucking Whore" and left.

I was still standing and watching Aunty Veronica crying in the ground but after few minutes I went towards her and gave her my hand indicating her to get up.

She got up and wiped her tears and said "Leone, when did you come here?" And I lied "Just now" she made an O face and I asked her innocently
"Why were you in the ground crying"
She became nervous but then replied
"I just fell down while walking" she also lied and went away waving me a bye.

I then thought what the hell happened a few minutes while walking to Father's room.

I went near his room and knocked on the door and heard a come in and I saw Father drinking whiskey while sitting in leather chair.

But when he saw me he got up and said
"Oh Son, Do you want anything" I just nodded my head as yes and we both sat down.

And then I told him about the brown cover incident and to my surprise he was calm as if he knew about this before.

"Fucking bitch, she can never change" he said a bit sadly.

"Father, May I know How did you find out about Aunty Veronica being raped and what happened to her all these years when she was away?" I asked him.

He smilled sadly and started..

(Flashback)
( 10 days before the Mrs Dominic incident)

Mr Anderson pov:

It is currently midnight, I am staying in Mr and Mrs Dominic Mansion as
Mr Dominic had a slight heart attack  yesterday.

I was walking to the kitchen when I heard a loud begging screams coming from Veronica's room and I immediately went to her room to see Adrian in top of Veronica while thrusting while Veronica was begging him to stop.

I went towards them and immediately punched the Bastard Adrian hardly and covered Veronica's naked body.

I kicked that bastard making him go unconscious and then I took Veronica in my arms and carried her to my room.

She was crying in half conscious I took one of my shirt and made her wear it and gave her a sleeping pill and cradled her to sleep while stroking her hair.

After she slept I treated her bruises and laid beside her hugging her and slept.

(Flashback over)

Leone's pov:

"So this is what happened, Son" he said.
"Then what Happened?" I asked.

"Then after that day she always remembered the incident and cried and after a week she found out she was pregnant with Vanessa."

"When she found out that she was devastated. She even tried to self harm once but I apparently stopped her at the right moment".

"When I found out her being pregnant I immediately told her that I will take responsibility of the baby when it is that Bastard's"

But she didn't let me take me responsibility at first but eventually she did. That's when she ran away the house with me and we started living in a small house but happily.

But everything crashed down when one day after work I came home to see no one.

That's when I realized Veronica and Vanessa were missing but apparently there was letter saying

"Thank you so much for taking care of me and my baby for past 12 months.
I know you might hate me now, but I am sorry I am going back to Adrian now.
He is truly changed and wants to take care of my child. Thank you again".
Yours
Veronica.

That what she said and left me. Atleast I was happy that Vanessa will have her biological father until I found out that everything thing was lie.

Veronica lied to me. When I found out 3 years after my coma that Vanessa for past three years was with your family.

I was furious why the fuck did she lie and I even tried to find her but not a single clue was found until she came to me by herself 3 years back."

He said and I could feel how much Father loved Aunty Veronica but she just broke his trust and lied to him.

He loved her.....

I gave him a hug and we started talking again....

To be Continued....

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

So Mr Anderson loved Aunty Veronica...
But why did Veronica go to Adrian again that also lying to Mr Anderson.

And wait..I hope you guys noticed...lol..
Why was Mr Anderson in Coma?
And mainly what do you guys think happened in the garden incident.

More truths to be revealed...

Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~😈💋