Chapter 17: Suspicious!?

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

Leone just went to work and I got to know about Vanessa mainly Leone praises her a lot which mekes me jealous.

I was having my coffee when Lily came towards me looking like a mess and asked "What is the time" in a sleepy and disinterested tone and I said "11am" she just nodded her head.

Then she came towards and hugged me tightly and started crying in my embrace while I was rubbing her back and comforting her saying "Babe...He is a bastard..he doesn't know your worth...He will definitely regret it....You deserve someone better" I said.

And then I asked her "Lily...How did you know he is cheating on you" and she replied while crying "One day...I got a v-video of him and a girl k-kissing and making out....I first didn't b-believe it....So I c-confronted him...He was first shocked and s-speechless but then he accepted that he was c-cheating on me".

After crying for about 1 hours she finally stopped and ate some food and I suggested to watch some movies together and she agreed and we started watching Mean Girls.

After watching the movie we started talking about My life with Leone. While talking we heard the door bell ringing.

So I opened the to see Adam and we greeted eachother and he said "Hey, Sis...just wanted check on you and also mom said to get Lily to our house" I nodded my head and turned towards Lily.

And Lily said "Good...Anways I don't want to disturb the lovebirds and I want to meet Aunty too" she said and went to get her suitcase from the guest room while me and Adam were talking to eachother.

So I started "Adam...Look...I know you have a crush on Lily from childhood and I just wanted to say it is a good opportunity to show our love to her and make her yours...Because I know you are a great guy and eventually I am sure Lily will also know that" I said and he just said "Thank you Sis" and smiled at me brightly.

Then Lily came down with her big suitcase and both of them left to Mr and Mrs Dominic Mansion.

I then decided to call Alex because I didn't see for past 2 months. I was about to call him when suddenly Leone called me and said "Hey Love, just wanted to say that Vanessa will come for dinner today at 8pm" he said and I just said "Okay".

After speaking to Leone I thought
Why is she coming here?
Did she really meant what she said that "She likes Leone" because Leone only see's her as his sister. Many thoughts were going in my mind but I just shrugged them off.

It is right now 7:55pm, me and Leone are waiting for Vanessa and then we heard a bell and we opened the door and welcomed her and we started talking while having dinner.

But I really felt weird about her She didn't behave like that day, she didn't cling on Leone or said something Bitchy to me, actually she was kind. But she looked really nervous and  uncomfortable.

But I am not falling for her act so I thought she can be two faced Bitch or something.

While we were talking Vanessa excused herself went to the Bathroom and I felt something was wrong.

So after 5 minutes I also excused myself and said Leone some stupid reason and went to the Bathroom to check if she was there...but no.

I knew it.. I then checked in every room and then I finally went to Leone's office room and there she was holding some file in her hand but when she was me she quickly placed the file in its original place.

And I asked her with a serious and stern voice  "What the hell are you doing here" and she replied stuttering "I-I thought t-this was the b-bathroom" she said and quickly rushed outside the room and joined Leone.

I also came down and joined them but my eyes was fixed on Vanessa and she was avoiding my gaze. Then finally she we finished our dinner and she went home.

Then me and Leone went to our room and changed to comfy clothes and layed near eachother. I was back facing and was wide awake thinking about Vanessa when I felt Leone's hand going under my shirt and massaging my breasts.

So I quickly turned to him and removed his hand and he gave me a confused look and asked "What happened Love" and I said "Baby...I feel something is wrong with Vanessa...Today she looked really nervous with us... like she is hiding something" I said while snuggling in his chest.

And he said "Love...you are just overthinking...She might be nervous because she is meeting you for the first time...that's all okay...don't think too much and sleep" he said a kissed my forehead and I just nodded and slept my thoughts away.

It's been 2 months after that Vanessa incident and I didn't tell Leone about it because I know he trusts her a lot and after that day I feel till now feel suspicious about Vanessa because she acts weird. One time like a good girl and other time like a Bitch who craves for Leone's attention.

And in this 2 months Leone introduced me to his whole Red-Liones squad and made me the Mafia Queen Officially and I am glad all of them liked me and are friendly with me.

And also Adam appointed Lily as his Personal Assistant as she quit her job. And I hope they be together soon.

**************************************
Thank you for reading this chapter.
Please Vote and Comment.

What do you think about Adam and Lily?
Should I make them a Couple?

What do you think about Vanessa?
Is she on the good or bad side?

Bye~~👿💋

Should I make a book about Adam and Lily love story??