Chapter 10: Best friend

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

Right now I am sitting in the living room while drinking whiskey and speaking to my private investigator and my right hand Jade.

Jade found that members of the Lee-Simones group tried to attack Becky. But why??

No one knows about me and Becky's marriage only Mom,Dad,Adam and her friend Lily know about this marriage.

There was many questions going in my mind. Then I saw Mom and Becky coming towards the living room with lot of shopping bags.

Then Mom said "Enough Leone, it's just afternoon and you are drinking". I just ignored her and took my glass and went to my room.

After reaching my room I called Adam and asked "Adam, does anyone else know about the marriage" he answered no and he asked why am I asking this question. So I told him.

He kept quite for a moment and said "Don't t-think too m-much, just c-concentrate on the marriage b-bro" he said while stuttering. I felt suspicious but shrugged of my thoughts.

Becky's pov:

Right now me and Mrs Dominic are making some cookies for Mr Dominic as he loves them.

While making cookies Mrs Dominic asked me about dad and I told her "Mom, he is in the same condition no one knows when he is gonna wake up" I said being sad. So Mrs Dominic rubbed my back and said "Don't worry dear, he will be fine".

While baking cookies we heard a loud noise Aunty.........Chubs........ me and Mrs Dominic turned to see Lily.

Lily is my best friend also Adam and Leone's friends. Lily and me meet in high-school and instantly became friends. She is settled in Australia with her long time boyfriend. And mainly she always teases me saying Leone likes me.

Me and Mrs Dominic hugged her and said how much we missed her. Then Lily pulled me outside the kitchen and dragged me into my room and said

"Chubs I can't believe you are marrying Leone, I was the one who was gonna marry you" she said while fake crying.
I just hit her playfully.

Then she said "I am so happy See, I told you, You and Leone are destined to be with eachother" she said making a finger heart.

Then we started talking mainly gossiping about eachother and then we heard a knock one of the maid came inside and said "Mr and Mrs called you both for dinner".

So me and Lily quickly made our way to the dining room to see everyone there and we joined and chit-chated for some time.

After dinner we all started seeing a movie. I was sitting between Leone and Lily and near Lily was Adam and Mr and Mrs Dominic right beside Adam.

We were seeing a horror movie Mr and Mrs Dominic were hugging eachother while Adam was hugging Lily and I was sitting really close to Leone hiding my face in his chest.

Leone's pov:

We were seeing a horror movie and I find it really stupid but whenever a fake ghost appears Becky hid her face in my chest while holding my shirt . I felt it cute.

Then after sometime I saw beside me to see everyone asleep except Me and Adam. I looked Adam to see him smiling towards me, I was confused why he is smiling then I looked down Becky was sleeping in my chest. I found it adorable, I tugged her hair behind her ear to see her beautiful face.

Then suddenly she snuggled in me more and wrapped her hands around my torso. 

Then I saw Adam clearing his throat and the he carried Lily to her room so I did the same I wrapped my arms around Becky's waist and lifted her in  bridal style and carried her to her room and placed her in the bed carefully.

I admired her face while caressing her hair for some time and said
"Good Night future wife" and then left The room.

*************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.
Cheesy chapter....
Did you guys like the new character?
Bye~~👿💋