Chapter 9: Wedding Shopping

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

It's been two days after the incident Mrs Dominic takes care of me like her own daughter. Past two days I didn't see Leone much but Adam comes and visits me.

Today after two days I decided to visit dad with my new friend, my bodyguard, Kevin. He follows me everywhere I go.

Right now I am sitting near dad, holding his hands and telling him about my Nightmares.

Yes, I get Nightmares after the incident but I didn't tell anyone about it. I was talking to Dad non-stop.

But suddenly I got a message from Mr Dominic saying "Dear, Come home, we need to talk about something important". After reading the message I immediately took my things, whispered  goodbye in my father's ears and left The hospital.

I arrived the Mansion and went to the living room and asked a maid where is Mr Dominic she said he is in the study room with Mrs Dominic and Adam.

So I went inside the study room and greeted Mr and Mrs Dominic and Adam. There was a silence then the study room's door opened revealing Leone.

Then Mr Dominic started speaking "Good,Everyone Is here so I wanted to inform everyone that Leo and Becky will be getting married in one week".

Me and Leone got shocked and and looked at eachother while Mrs Dominic was cool and Adam couldn't even understand the situation and was also in shock.

Then Me,Adam and Leone said "What" at the same time and looked at eachother.

Mrs Dominic said "Leo and Becky will be getting married in one week and will have a private ceremony, That's it no more talking now, Me and my daughter-in-law have to do some wedding shopping, so please excuse us".

Mrs Dominic said and dragged me outside with her and we went to our car and Mrs Dominic said "I am so excited for shopping, you know I always wanted to go shopping with my daughter and unfortunately I don't have one" she said bit sad

So I side hugged her and said "Mrs Dominic now I am also like your daughter"
She nodded and said "Don't call me Mrs Dominic, I feel like a stranger, call me mom dear". I replied "Okay Mom"

Finally we went to a boutique and it had different beautiful wedding dresses.
I was seeing the wedding dresses when Mr Dominic dragged me to the dress trial room and gave me lot of different dresses and I was trying.

After trying about 15 dresses we picked a ultimate wedding dress finally, it was a off-shoulder white gown with a mermaid cut and it had a big veil. We bought the dress and we decided to buy some jewelry.

We went to the jewelry shop to buy some jewelry for me and we bought a beautiful diamond set and engagement rings for me and Leone.

After buying that I am looking some other jewel, while Mrs Dominic is speaking to someone outside the store and while looking one chain caught my attention and without thinking I bought it without the knowledge of Mrs Dominic

After that we went to eat lunch and while having lunch Mrs Dominic said " I am so glad you are marrying him, so dear it is private wedding so Do you wanna call someone for the wedding".

And I said "Mom, Dad can't come to the wedding, so there is only one guest from my side only my best friend Lily".
"Oh Lily I totally forgot about her, does she know you are her" I just nodded my head.

After a while talking we went home to see Leone sitting in the living room, drinking some whiskey and shouting at someone in the phone.

**************************************
Thank you for reading this chapter.
Please Vote and Comment.
New character on the way...
I know it's a bit boring chapter tho...But bare with me.
Bye~~👿💋