Chapter 29: Culprit!?

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

It's been a month, till now Alex has not woken up and my patience is decreasing day by day. Whenever I see him I feel like killing him with my own hands.

But 2 days ago we got a good news, Vanessa remembered everything,  Everyone was happy.

Vanessa was very emotional and guilty when she woke up and asked us sorry many times for lying to us and gladly everyone accepted it.

And of course we asked Vanessa, does she knows something, but she said the same things.

Black mask, black dress, old person, about 50 years old, said her to watch and get information about our family, blackmailed her and Alex was included.

She said she tried to inform about the plan to kill me to Becky, but she got caught and he drugged her.

In this 1 month there was no information about The Senior Doctor, he didn't try to find his son and the weird thing is Jade couldn't find any information about him, it was like he is disappeared in thin air.

And about Becky, she is great and looking beautiful as ever with her 7 month belly and we have decided to keep a baby shower in a week.

Only Our Family including Lily, Vanessa and Chris will be joining the baby shower and that will be the day  Vanessa will be discharged.

Vanessa is all good but the doctor suggested to run some tests to make sure everything is alright. So she will be discharged in 1 week.

Right now, Me and Becky with Mom and Lily are speaking with the Event planner about the baby shower and Adam and Dad are speaking about some business issues in the study room.

While speaking I got a call from Jade
"Boss, Alex has woken up" he said and I replied "Good" and I quickly excused myself and went to the study room and called Dad and Adam and then went to the basement.

We went to the basement to see Alex sitting in a chair with head hung low.

We went near him and I snapped my fingers infront him to make him look at me.

He looked at me with teary eyes and said "Please don't kill me, I am innocent".

Dad took a chair and sat infront of him, while me and Adam stood behind him.
Then Dad started asking him questions with a serious tone.

"Look Kiddo, If you want to go out alive, Tell us everything you know, Only Truth, No Lies....Understand!  Dad said.

Why did you kidnap Vanessa? Adam asked in a frustrating tone.

"I was forced to kidnap Vanessa" he said

"Who the fuck forced you" I asked

"My Father" he said.

"Father!?" Dad asked confused.

"Yes.....He said me to do everything, First he said me to kidnap Becky, but I couldn't kidnap her because I truly loved her, So Then suddenly Leone married her and of course I was jealous, So I made fake photos of me and Becky together and gave it to Leone, thinking he will destroy their  relationship with her. But that didn't happen".

"But when I got to know that she couldn't be mine, I didn't want to go behind her and cause problems, So I tried to move on".

"But then you caught me and Adam shot me and I was in hospital, but again my father helped me to escape from the hospital and from you"

"I thought I am free, but that's when my own father started pestering me to kidnap Chris, who studied in Norway. And of course I said No, But he started beating me brutally, So I couldn't do anything except then agreeing.

"So, I kidnapped Chris successfully which made Vanessa come automatically in my father's control".

"And then, I went to Italy for few weeks and after about 3 weeks I came to meet my father, when I heard him speaking with someone........

"Tomorrow I made a meeting with the Russians for a deal and I am sure the Dominic's will come like a dog to capture us, but that's our chance to kill them, After the deal they will attack us,  First we will put a smoke bomb and then we will escape from the house and then we will put a bomb inside to finish them all, And then we will be in 1st position as you wanted ". He said (Alex's father)

"I heard his plan and I was horrified and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. So that day I sneaked inside the place where the bomb was kept and cut the wire"

"And that day after the Russians deal, you attacked as guessed, but my father's plan failed because of me, So my father and Me escaped from that place and I thought my father didn't know I was the culprit"

"But I was wrong, after sometime of traveling my dad stopped the car and said "You Bastard, Betrayed me, I should have killed you long back" he said and tried to hurt me".

"Then I got out of the car and tried to run, but before I could he pinned me and and stabbed me in my stomach and drugged me and then he escaped from there".

So the senior doctor was the culprit, he knew every single movement of us. But why did he do that? What does he want from us? Many thoughts were flooding my mind.

"What does he want from us" Dad asked

"Long time Revenge" Alex said.

"Revenge!? Why?" Adam asked in pure confusion

"I promise I don't know" he said with a low voice.

"Who is your mother" Dad asked

"I don't have one, father said she died, when I saw 3" he said.

"3!?" Dad asked in confusion.

"What is your father's name" Dad asked
again.

"Adrian Kingston" he said

Then I looked at Dad to see his eyes widened in shock and he cursed under his breath.

"Fuck, I should have known this day would come, Bastard I am gonna strangle him to death this time" Dad said in pure anger.

"Please Sir, Don't kill him, He is my father, I know what he did was wrong" Alex begged Dad while holding his leg.

But Dad didn't show any mercy and just kicked his hand away and went outside the basement.

While me and Adam were still confused about what happened here.

Who the hell is Adrian Kingston?
Atleast we know the Culprit.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story

Is the story coming to an end?
Then you are wrong because it's not...
More Twists on the way.....

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋