Chapter 40: Guilt

(Edited)

"Soon to be what" I asked in horror and he smirked and said "Wife".

I was about to question him further when Mrs Dominic came into the room saying Mr Dominic wanted to meet us.

We both nodded our head and went to Mr Dominic to see him sitting in a leather chair with legs crossed while reading some papers.

He saw us and gestured us to sit and and then he started speaking
"So be ready both of you, In 1 week you both are getting Married" he said in a serious tone making my eyes go wide while Aaron looked calm but smirked at me and then he placed his large hands around my waist making me flinch.

But the only person who was really happy was Mrs Dominic she was smiling like a child making me relieved.

Then Mr Dominic looked at me and started "Dear,I am doing it-" before he could complete I just nodded at him and said "I Understand"

Then everything started our wedding arrangement and everyone were very happy and I was also getting happy because every gesture of Aaron made me fell in love with him.

Time skip
(The night before the wedding)

There is some ritual where Groom should not see the bride before the wedding. So today Aaron was prohibited to see me and of what Mrs Dominic said he didn't like it and he was threatening the maids to let him in.

It is currently 1 am and I am tossing in my bed without sleep while thinking about my big day.

I was thinking about Aaron when I heard a knock in my closed window and I instantly smilled and thought "Aaron can't even wait till our marriage to see me"

I then went near the window  and opened it and the person who was there was not Aaron but Adrian.

He came inside my room casually and sat on the bed comfortably and said "You didn't invite me to the wedding, babygirl"
"First Don't call me that and second I invited your whole family which includes you" I said making him smirk.

"Babygirl, You forgot our special night soo soon I thought you will come to me begging for my coc-" before he could complete "Shut up, It was a mistake"
I said.

"Was it, You liked it baby and well you used me bitch for your sorrow" he said making me regret that night immediately.

"Cat got your tongue, Look run away with me and I promise I will keep you happy and safe and I will Love you more that Bastard" he said while slowly coming towards me.

"Are you crazy, You are not the Adrian I know and I am not going anywhere leaving Aaron and the love you say is just an obsession over my body" I said.

"A very bad obsession babygirl which will make you come to me and beg me" he said and then smirked.

"Now, get the fuck out" I spat angrily making him chuckle.

"I will go for now babygirl but will never go out of your life till you be mine" he said making me hiss and then finally was about to go out of the window when he said "If you say anything to my dear brother or your fucking soon to be or ex husband only one person will pay and that is my dear brother I hope he doesn't get orphan like you soon babygirl".

I was super angry right now "You fucking Bastard get the fuck out" I said and was about to push him out of the window but before that he went by himself but not before giving me a wink and murmuring "I will be back, babygirl".

It was 5 am currently when I heard a knock on the door and one of the maid came in and said "Mrs Dominic wants you to take a bath and after the bath please call me and I will give you your dress and instruct the beauticians to start their work mam" she said making me sigh.

I then went inside the bathroom and did my work and wore a robe and went outside and called the maid and she gave me the breakfast and then gave me my dress and jewels and I wore it silently while Mrs Dominic and Veronica helped me.

Then the beauticians started their work and finally finished it after 2 freaking hours but it was worth it I was looking like a barbie doll.

And Mr Dominic and David came inside my room and Mr Dominic hugged me and said "You look Gorgeous dear" and then David came near me and I immediately wrapped my arms around him and while be kissed the crown of my head lightly making me snuggle in his chest.

He is the reason I am alive right now he is my only family. He is my everything from the day I got my sense he did everything a big brother do for me and I feel blessed to be his sister and without me knowing tears started falling from my eyes making his shirt wet.

"David, Please you walk through the aisle with me" I said making his eyes go wide and then he looked at Mr Dominic for permission and he nodded at him making him smile.

Then it was time Me,Mr Dominic in my left and David in my right and we all walked the aisle.

Aaron was standing near the priest waiting for me and then he looked at me making me blush and Veronica slightly hit Aaron's arm making him come out of his dreamland.

I finally went near him and stood beside Aaron and the priest started and finally after saying I Do we both got married and sealed our marriage with a kiss.

And now it was time for the after party and many of them congratulated us and finally it was time for a romantic dance and we both started dancing with eachother while I had my face against his chest kissing him slightly in his shirt making my lipstick mark imprint in his shirt while he kissed my head and forehead and our body slowly moved in the rhythm of music making us feel eachother.

And then finally all of them bid us goodbye and left while I was searching for Veronica as she was not with us for few hours and as if she heard my thoughts she came near us and said "Mom, Dad I have someone to meet you" she said and they both nodded.

And a person came walking with a black suit with a smirk plastered in his face making my eyes go wide like saucers.
"Meet Adrian, My boyfriend and soon to be my husband" she said making me and David look at eachother with shock.

Adrian looked at me and smirked evily and then Mr Dominic spoke with Adrian for a while and then
Mrs Dominic said "Let's all take a family picture" and we all took a picture together and finally Me and Aaron went to our decorated room for our special night.

But after witnessing Adrian with Veronica I couldn't help but feel guilty and then I felt Aaron hand snaking in my waist and he started leaving hot open wet kisses in my neck creating hickeys while squeezing my waist making me Slightly moan.

I Finally came into my sense and I  Slightly knead my elbow in his chest making him leave me and then I said "Aaron I am not-" before I could complete he kissed my lips and said
"I am not forcing you, We will do this when you are ready, Love" and I smilled as response.

I then went inside the bathroom and removed my jewels and splashed water in my face which mixed with my tears I felt disgusted I fucking had sex with my sister in law's soon to be husband and I hid it from my husband I feel like a bitch.
Guilt.

With the guilt killing me inside I changed my clothes to something comfortable and went to the bed and slept hugging Aaron.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

Thanks for 6k reads..
I am fucking happy and I hope the reads will increase soon.

Just 1 more flashback to go...
Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~😈💋