Chapter 30: Secrets Can't Be Hidden Forever

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

Me and Adam followed dad quickly instructing Jade to lock Alex in the basement.

We reached home to see Dad sitting in the living room with pure anger in his face and Mom was crying beside him while holding his hand and Becky and Lily were comforting mom.

Me and Adam went near Dad and stood beside him, Dad looked at us and indicated us to sit beside him.

We both sat beside him and Dad started
"Look....Sons...Adrian is a physco and he is trying to destroy our family for a stupid fucking useless revenge".

"I want our team to search him 24/7 and I want everyone to stay home, because I can't afford to lose anyone of you" Dad said and we just nodded.

"Who the hell is Adrian?"I asked dad.

Dad just death glared me and said "First, Do what I said and inform our team quickly about the situation" I just nodded.

I went to the study room with Adam and started ordering my team through the phone to search that bastard.

Then Adam looked at me and said "Lily will also stay here" I just smiled and nodded at him.

"Who the hell is Adrian and I can't believe he was soo close to us and was watching our moves the whole time as fucking doctor" I was thinking
"Why the hell does he needs revenge" I was asking the question myself and to Adam thinking he might know something.
But No.

Then Me and Adam decided to go and speak to dad and ask him about Adrian and Why the fuck he wants revenge? I really want the answers for my questions.

So me and Adam went to the living room where dad was sitting in the same position as before while holding Mom's hand.

"Dad.....We need to know about that Bastard Adrian" I said with a serious and stern voice.

"Leone....." Mom started speaking but Dad cut Mom off and said "Don't stress, Love...You don't need to know it, He is just my past enemy" Dad said bluntly.

"Dad..Just tell us, We know you are hiding something from us. We are part of the family and we have the rights to know, Dad" Adam said in a pleading and frustrating tone.

Dad gave him a death glare and said "I said No, Means No, Don't you dare raise your voice against me"

"Honey, Just tell them, Anyways they would get to know sooner or later, Secrets Can't Be Hidden Forever.
And they are grown ups and they would understand the situation" Mom said in a soft voice while caressing Dad's chin.

Dad sighed heavily and started saying the what happened 20 years ago.
(Read Chapter 28).

Me and Adam were literally in shock, when we heard the story. The only feeling I could feel was Anger towards that bastard.

How dare he touch our Mom?.

I thought only Me and Becky have gone through so much pain in our marriage life. But Man I was wrong.

Mom and Dad have also gone through so much in their life.

It was fucking that bastard Adrian's mistake and now he wants a revenge.

This time we will make sure to kill him, but not easily.

I will make him regret being born, I will make him die slowly in pain, sorrow and guilt.

I will make him regret touching my Mom.
I will make him regret messing with our family.

"So, Did guys really wanted to tell us this or you guys wanted to hide this forever, Atleast till our family dies in that Bastard Adrian's hand" Adam asked in anger.

"Adam.....We never wanted hide this, it all happened before you guys were born and what could we tell you, when you were young huh!?.......You guys wouldn't even understand" Mom said in soft and low voice.

"We really never knew this situation would come Atleast not after 30 years.
And mainly Me and Your Mom moved on from that incident. So, there was no need of telling this is tragic incident" Dad said with a emotionless face.

Me and Adam shook our head and said "Fine......We understand, You both are really strong" we said and gave them a hug.

Then finally I went to my room and stood in the balcony, inhaling the fresh air.

Which is the least I could do to calm myself, otherwise I feel like breaking everything in the house till I am satisfied.

But I would only become fully calm and satisfied, when that bastard dies in front of me with pain and regret.

I then felt a hand in my waist, a automatic smile crept in my lips.

"I'm Sorry, I hide this truth from you" she said.

My smile automatically washed away, and it was replaced with a confused look.

I turned to face her and said
"You knew?"

She nodded her head and said "I knew a month ago about this".

"Then, why the hell you didn't tell me" I shout at her.

She flinched and said "I promised Mom, that I would not tell you about this and it was not my place to tell you this".

"Fine" I said and rubbed her baby bump gently and we went inside our room.

I saw sitting in the bed while Becky was showering.

When I got a call from Jade, I quickly picked it up and he said
" Boss, As you said I investigated the Mental hospital were Adrian stayed.
They said Adrian left the hospital 8 years ago, more like escaped and they said He is very dangerous, he is a physco and he always mumble the word revenge".

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story
Finally!!!
Please Vote and Comment.
Bye~~👿💋