Chapter 37: Game is On

(Edited)

Flashback (30 years ago)

Mrs Dominic pov:

"Babe he is totally into you" Hailey, my co-worker whispered in my ears gaining my attention.

I looked at the person sitting a bit far from me looking like a Greek God wearing a tight black shirt making his perfectly toned biceps in display plus a leather pant and a black sunglasses with a black mask and a Iced Americano in his hand looking hot as fuck.

I just sighed and thought "I am just a normal 23 year old women working her whole life just for some money to survive. Why will this person will be interested in me. I am not even rich or beautiful as other women's".

The person sitting infront me for past 6 months comes to this coffee shop where I work and he always orders the same Iced Americano even it is winter.

I was on my own thoughts when someone touched my arm making me flinch in sudden contact.

I looked at the person, my only friend but more like a brother David Kingston.

He smiled at me like a small kid making him cute and I immediately pinched his cheeks making him yelp in pain making me giggle.

David is my Bestfriend from the day I meet him which was about 20 years ago .

I meet him in the orphanage where I was raised, he was also a orphan his mother died giving birth to him and his father abandoned him.

I meet him when I was 3 years old and he was 7 and we both instantly became friends but unfortunately it didn't last long as he got adopted by a middle class family when he was 12.

Many of the kids in the orphanage got adopted but unfortunately I am unlucky or unwanted...I guess. So I never got adopted nor I experienced parents love.

And at the age of 18 I was thrown out of the orphanage making me not a less begger but David helped me in my every obstacles and also got me apartment and job to earn money.

Me and David were talking to eachother when the unknown man came towards us looking mad I guess.

He came infront me and looked at David angrily and removed his mask making David eyes go wide and immediately he bowed to him and said "Boss".

I was freaking confused, Why the hell is David calling this pervert Boss. I was about question David when Loud gun shot sounds started echoing in the whole shop making me shiver in fear.

And I immediately grabbed David's hand and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him like a Koala while closing my eyes in fear.

More gun shots started echoing in the shop making me grab him tightly while his one arm was wrapped around my waist.

From my childhood I hated violence and was very afraid of blood and mostly every night in the orphanage I used to have a dream about someone lying infront of me with blood all over his face.

Soon the gun shot sounds fade making me breath heavily and I slowly opened my eyes to see I was hugging the unknown man tightly I widened my eyes and immediately tried to move away from him but he held my waist tightly making me squirm.

I then got frustrated and started hitting his chest like a maniac but it didn't affect him but only made his grip on my waist more tighter.

"Boss, Please leaver her" David said making him raised an eyebrow and then he finally let me go but  immediately he gently pulled my waist towards him making me bump in his hard chest and he slowly leaned down placing his mouth near my ear and whispered "Mine" and bite my earlobe.

I shot a angry glare towards him making him chuckle and he held my hand and said "Let's go, Love" making me think Is he stupid.

I then looked at David to him already looking at me with sympathy making me more angry.

And this unknown man dragged me to his car while I was struggling in his hold.

Finally this man threw me in his car and started driving while I was looking at him with anger and asked "What the hell do you want" "YOU" he answered cockily while driving.

"I am not even beautiful or rich, what the fuck did you see in me" I asked again "Your heart" he said gently.

"Where the hell are we going" I asked
"To my house" he said.

"Your kidding me, Your House?" I asked in anger. "Nope, Love" he said I was about ask another question when he said "Love, I will explain everything to you once we get to my home" he said making me shut my mouth.

After 15 mins we reached a big Mansion and he opened my door and pulled me towards him and we both went inside the Mansion and I saw David standing and talking to some guys while a old aged couple came towards us and greeted us and immediately the old women hugged me and said "You look just like him, So beautiful and innocent" she said making me confused.

But when I hugged her for the first time I felt motherly love and then the women pulled me towards the dining room and started feeding me various food while Mr Unknown was just looking at me with care.

Finally eating about 3 days food, I went towards the unknown man and said "Still waiting for an explanation" he chuckled and pulled me towards a room.

"I am Aaron Dominic, Love" he said and forwarded his hand and I just sighed and said "Alissa" I shaked his hand.

"Why am Here, Don't say you are mine"
I said angrily and he said "Because You belong here". "What?".

"Love, Your father worked for my father but he was passed away while sav- doing something good and from that day we are trying to find you but we couldn't until 7 months back" he said

Without realizing tears Starting to fall from my eyes, I have always wanted to see my father in my childhood I always imagined how my parents looked what happened? Why did I end up in this situation?.

But after knowing my father was a good person, it was a big relief. "Thank you" I said and he just smiled shortly.

"Now, what you want from me" I asked him. "Your heart, in the past 7 months I truly fell in love with you only because of your pure innocent heart, I don't freaking care if you are not beautiful or rich" he said.

I was just shocked hearing him because from my childhood no one loved me or confessed to me and this man who can definitely get all the girls in his feet wants my love.

"But that is the truth, I am not rich or beautiful so I just don't belong here and I don't think I will ever love you" I said was about to go when he held wrist and said "I will make you love me because You are Mine, Only Mine" he said possessively.

"The game is on" he said making me smirk.
"You have a month to earn my love" I said making him smirk and he nodded and said "1 month then you will be officially mine".
"Don't be so sure Mr Dominic" I said

************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

Please say if you guys like this starting story line of Mr and Mrs Dominic?

Whom do you guys like in this story?
Whose character you guys don't like?
Please Comment Down...

Please Vote and Comment.
Byee~~👿💋