Chapter 39: Mistake

"Adrian"

I immediately went and hugged him making him slightly shocked but he wrapped his hands around me held me there few minutes.

After hugging him for few minutes I looked at him and he shot me a concerned look towards and I just nodded assuring everything alright.

Adrian is my good friend, he is David's brother not biological. Adrian's family adopted David when he was younger.

Then Adrian accompanied me to his apartment and then I went to freshen up while Adrian was making Hot chocolate.

After a long shower I wrapped myself in a towel and went outside to see a long sweater placed in the bed. I immediately wore it and went towards Adrian.

"First, I apologize for my inconvenience and Thank you for taking care of me" I said making him chuckle.

I them took the mug from his hand and started sipping it slowly while looking at the rain and then again all the things that happened today crossed my mind making me shiver in fear.

And immediately Adrian wrapped his hands around me engulfing me in a hug while I started sobbing and started blabbering some words.

After crying for about half and hour I calmed down and looked at Adrian to see him looking at me and then he looked at my lips and without my consent he crashed our lips together.

And then I slightly felt dizzy and after sometime I closed my eyes and the last thing I remembered was Adrian kissing my neck.

Next day

I woke up feeling my head pounding and then I opened my eyes clearly to see myself naked while Adrian sleeping beside me naked. "SHIT!"

I wore my clothes and immediately left his house and started wandering in the street thinking "I lost my Virginity"
"Mistake"

I was walking and then I felt the need of food and then I sighed and walked.

I was walking when I felt a person following me and I turned to see the person a it was none other than Aaron.

I mentally cursed him and started walking again "Alissa, Come home" he ordered me making me angry.

"I am not gonna come there, You heartless monster" I said in anger and then he sighed and said "Love, Please Come home and I promise I will explain everything to you" he said in a pleading tone.

But me being me "Now way" I said and started walking while looking at the sky and I heard him murmured
"Then you gave me choice" he said and came towards me and picked me up and threw me in his shoulder and gripped my butt tightly while I started hitting his back but it made no change.

People were looking at us with wide eyes making me red in embarrassment and finally he went towards his car and threw in the passenger seat and forcefully put my seat belt and then he sat beside me and started driving.

"Don't try to escape Babygirl, You can never escape from me because you are MINE" he said a bit harshly.

"Where the fuck were you all night?
Did you even fucking eat?" He started asking me questions while my stomach growled as the answer making him chuckle.

And then we went to a restaurant and started eating our food in silence until I broke the silence and asked him
"What do you do?" "I am a MAFIA" he said making my eyes go wide in shock and I choked in my food making me cough.

"What? So David is also a Mafia also my Dad" I asked him and he nodded his head and said "Yes, He is my right hand man and your father was my dad's right hand man. He died while saving you".

"What? while saving me! How?" I asked him while tears started forming in eyes.

He shook his head and said
"I don't know".

And then we reached his home and immediately David hugged me and kissed my head softly making Aaron angry.

Then Mr and Mrs Dominic also hugged me and said "Please, Never Do this again dear, I can't lose you again dear" Mr Dominic said making me sob thinking about my father.

We then went inside and I changed my dress, spoked with Bradon for a while as he was checking me and then I immediately went into the
Mr Dominic's room to see him speaking with Aaron while Aaron had a blank expression on his face.

I then cleared my throat gaining there attention and Mr Dominic smiled looking at me while I did the same and I finally asked him "Can you tell everything about my family".

He nodded his head and called his wife and and we all sat in the bed and Mr Dominic started saying "Your father was my right hand man also my advisor he helped me a lot in business or in my personal life. He was the main reason why I am still with my wife and have two beautiful children. He always helped others and made wise choices but just one mistake in his life changed everything".

"And that was trusting a stupid bitch, He was in love with a girl but that bitch used him for his money and one day she got pregnant with his child which was you, but she tried to abort you but before that we both found that and stopped her from harming you. After that your mother was adamant to abort you but we blackmailed her and made her give birth to you".

"After giving birth to you he cut all his tie with her and he started taking care of you like a princess. As a single father he did everything he can to make you happy until that bitch came again in his life to make everything upside down".

"She hired a bunch of people to kill him and you. But apparently that your father tried his level best to save you and he did save you he hide you somewhere where no one could see you and he tried to save himself but he couldn't he died that day and I wish I could have come a bit early to save him. After that we tried to search for you but there was not a single trace of you. But finally we found you 10 months ago. And we promise that we will never let you go from here because you belong here". Mr Dominic said in sad tone while I was crying in Aaron chest.

"What happened to her" I asked him and he said angrily "I tortured her and killed her".

I sighed and thought "I am indeed lucky to have a good father" and tears started spilling from my eyes thinking about my father.

I was about to go to my room when Aaron picked me up in bridal style and took me to his room.

And I didn't know when I fell sleep but when I woke up I was caged in Aaron's arms secularly.

I slowly woke up and freed his grip and went to the Bathroom to do my business and then I went outside to see Aaron still sleeping and then I went towards the mirror started drying my hair.

While drying my hair Aaron wrapped his arms in my waist and grabbed my towel and started drying my hair by himself making me frown.

"Why are doing this" I asked in a serious tone and he chuckled and said "I can atleast do this much for my Soon to be Wife".

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

Did you like this chapter?
Lots of Drama is on the Way!
Bye~~😈💋