Chapter 41: Yours Veronica

(Edited)

Then Adrian started blackmailing and torturing me mentally saying that I cheated on Aaron and betrayed Veronica and he wanted to sleep with me.

At one time I got so done that I blabbered everything to David but he was supportive and said me to say the truth to Aaron.

And because of the guilt I couldn't even give myself to Aaron, I couldn't fulfill the needs as wife.

So one day I took all the courage and said everything to Aaron. I cried my heart out to him regretting everything I did.

And the best thing was Aaron was soo supportive and made clear that he loves me even I slept with Adrian. I said him everything except the fact that Adrian was blackmailing me, I never wanted Aaron get mad at Adrian and affect Veronica's relationship.

And that night we become one soul, true husband and wife, he made love to me and poured his love to me.

And then when Adrian got to know about this, he couldn't digest the fact that me and Aaron are in a healthy relationship. So he planned to ruin it and he did ruin it.

(Read Chapter 28)

After that incident a permanent scar left in my heart but I never showed it to anyone and I always showed everyone till now that I am a brave woman and great mother.

But after that incident Veronica also left us leaving a note saying that

My Dear Family,
First of all, I am really sorry for leaving everyone without a proper goodbye. Please No one search for me.
I want to live with my new beautiful life with my partner who I love truly. And I am going away because I don't want to involve in any of the Mafia things.
I hope you all understand.
I love you all
Yours
Veronica

And as per her wish we didn't try to find her hoping that she will return in our life soon.

Then everything turned normal until my two sons were born. My life became happy and precious and I became a mother one of the proudest feeling.

And after that my life became joyful with my two sons until I got a most awaited daughter also Vanessa.

I till now remember when we all met Vanessa.

It was Adam's 2nd birthday and we decided to celebrate in a private farm house owned by us.

It was morning 10 when everyone were busy preparing things for the birthday and there was a sudden knock on the door and no one heard it except Leone.

Leone slowly went near the door and slowly opened it and he saw a babygirl sleeping there and was apparently so fascinated that he thought she was a doll.

And slowly but while struggling he brought the baby inside the house and pulled my dress saying "Baebie doll".

And when I went and I saw baby sleeping so quietly like a doll and I went near her to observe her and I saw a letter beside the little pie.

My Dear Family,
I am so ashamed of myself and I feel guilty that I can't protect my little babygirl. I kindly request you all to protect my daughter and give her a life away from the Mafia and make her a proud Dominic. Vanessa Dominic.
Yours
Veronica.

When I first saw Vanessa I feel in love with her and treated her like my own daughter.

When Aaron heard about it he got panicked thinking Veronica was in some kind of danger but after convincing him he accepted Vanessa and also started treating her like our own daughter.
(Flashback end)

Leone's pov:

Mom said the story and I looked beside me to see Becky sleeping while cuddling me and Adam was also sleeping leaning to the sofa.

I bid mom a goodnight and kissed her forehead softly and whispered "You are the bravest women I know.

Then I slowly carried Becky to our room and made her lay on the bed and kissed her forehead and went to check on our little king.

I went to take a shower while thinking about whatever mom said. But I couldn't understand some things which I find weird or mysterious.

What happened to Veronica Aunty, Did she really love someone and married him?...If she did also why will she leave Vanessa to us. And main thing why she left the house the next day the incident happened to mom.
Did she really love Adrian?
And where is the guy right now who married Veronica Aunty.
How did Adrian rape Veronica Aunty?

There was many questions going on my mind and the only person who can answer this is Veronica Aunty.

I feel there is something more to this story, something is hidden which I will find out.

I got out of the shower and was drying my hair when my phone vibrated and I picked it up and read the message from the same number as before.

It said "Don't forget it". I just sighed and thought "Who the hell is this".

My thoughts were cut by a loud crying sound and it was none other than our baby.

I slowly went near him without waking Becky up and cradled him. Once he felt my touch he stopped crying and I kissed his forehead and was about to put him down in his crib when he started crying again.

So the whole night I slept near my baby keeping all my thoughts aside.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

More mystery on the way.
What happened in Veronica's life?
Bye~~😈💋