Chapter 27: Desperate!?

(Edited)

Leone's pov:

I woke up by my phone ringing beside me non stop, I assume it is about 2 in the morning. I picked up my phone it was Jade.

"Boss, Good News. Alex has been caught and we have trapped him the Basement" Jade informed and immediately a evil smirk curled on my lips.

"Okay, Good..Don't Let him escape at any cost...Understand!" I said strenly and he said "Okay Boss" and he was about to say something but before he could, Becky started moving while tears were coming from her eyes.

So I quickly cut the call and woke up Becky and from her nightmare and comforted her while rubbing her back, stomach and also kissing her multiple times.

Then finally she calmed down and she slept while hugging me while her head was on My chest and her arms were wrapped around my waist.

But I was wide awake thinking about that bastard Alex, thinking how will I make him spill the truth and What is the truth?

I didn't sleep the whole night, but I woke up from my bed at 6am and first I  kissed Becky and did my morning routine and then went downstairs to see Mom and Dad in the kitchen while fighting, more like Dad was shouting a at Mom. But I cared less thinking couples always fight duh.

I went near them and Dad asked "Why are you, up early" "That Bastard Alex has been caught and is in our basement. So I thought a morning visit can make him feel better" I said sarcastically with a smirk.

Dad also smirked and said "Finally some good news, Wait for me Let me pay my visit too" he said and went to his room to get ready.

While I sat with mom and started talking but I recognized she was not normal, she was sweating and stuttering while speaking but I just shrugged of my thoughts.

"Mom, Becky had nightmare yesterday, but now she is sleeping and I am not with her, So just check her time to time and give her food after she wakes up" I said and she nodded her head and said "Of course, I will take care of my daughter-in-law and grandchild".

Then Dad came all dressed up in all black and we both went to the basement.

We went to the basement to see Jade and other 4 members of my squad standing.

We went inside and immediately Dad asked "Where is that Bastard?"
"Capo, He is in the Cell" Jade replied.

"Good,Did he say anything" Dad asked and Jade replied "Capo....." he started nervously and I said "Spill it out" in a serious tone.

"Boss, Yesterday I tracked the car and as you know I send 4 members to check the car and when they reached the location they found Alex inside the car unconscious, precisely he was drugged and was bleeding, he had a fresh wound in his stomach and luckily one of our member stopped the bleeding and covered it with a cloth. Then they reached our basement and we locked him in the cell and then we called the doctor and he stitched the wound and said Alex has been drugged like Vanessa, probably the same drug" Jade said.

Me and Dad were in a shock reaction hearing that "What the fuck" I said loudly, Now "Who the fuck did that do Alex?" I questioned myself and others. "Did you find anything else in the car" Dad asked and Jade shook his head as no.

Then Me and Dad went to the Cell to see That Bastard Alex sleeping like a innocent while he had a visible stitched wound in his stomach.

Then I got a call from mom saying "Leo, Come home....Becky is crying non stop without eating saying she wants you".

I informed Dad and I quickly went home leaving Dad is in the basement. I went home to see Becky sitting in the sofa crying while her holding her 5th month belly tightly and Mom standing beside her trying to comfort her.

Then she saw me and I quickly went near her and hugged her while I was standing infront with her arms around my waist and her head was buried in my stomach.

I was rubbing her back gently and she was mumbling "Please Don't leave me" and I kissed her and said "I am never leaving......I promise love" I said softly.
And then she calmed down and I first feed her breakfast while saying sweet things.

Then we went to the hospital to check our baby's health. And we did a ultrasound and I saw our baby again, grown up from the first time I saw. In the first time ultrasound I couldn't even identify our baby.

And Me and Becky have decided to keep the baby gender a secret and then after checking we went to see Vanessa and Chris as they were in the same hospital.

Vanessa was the same , no bloody improvement. Becky was speaking to Chris, so I quickly excused myself from them and went outside as I wanted a see the Senior doctor aka That Bastard Alex's Dad.

Is he even his real dad, his son has been literally missing for about 12hours now. He didn't even give a complaint to the police or even tried to find him.

I roamed in the floor searching for him but couldn't find him. So I straightly went to the reception asked a woman about it and she said he has taken leave for a week.

And then I went to Becky again and we went home while going home Becky was speaking non stop about our baby, but I was not focusing because my mind was only in Alex and his father.
Does his father also has a role to play in this Shit?.
Who the fuck drugged Alex?

Many questions were flooding in my mind and then I thought Mom said she has seen Alex's father somewhere. So, Does Mom knows him. Ugh!!!!!........

I want answers.........I am desperate for answers.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story

Oh!..So the senior doctor has a role to play😈...This is getting interesting
Who did that to Alex?

Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋