Chapter 18: Nothing Can Break Us Apart

(Edited)

Becky's pov:

Today I visited dad in the hospital and I also asked some nurses about Alex as he was not attending my call.

He has always been a good friend and he calls me atleast 2 weeks once but it's been about 3 months and I didn't get any call and I was really worried about him.

I was thinking about Alex when the door burst open to see a angry Leone coming inside the house.

He came inside the house and sat in the living room, closing his eyes while massaging his temples.

So I slowly went near him and gave him a glass of water and then sat beside him and massaged his shoulder.

Leone's pov:

I was in the middle of a meeting when I got to know That Bastard Alex has escaped from the hospital.

I was literally furious, I dismissed the meeting and then called Jade and said him to come home.

Then I went home and just sat on the couch closing my eyes calming myself when I felt someone massaging my shoulder and I thought it is definitely Becky.

Just thinking about her makes my anger go away and then I saw her, she gave me a small smile.

Then we heard the door bell and our main door revealed open Jade. He came in and greeted Me and Becky.

Then I said to him "Jade...let's speak in my office room" I said and he nodded and we went to my study room and started talking.

"Jade...that Bastard Alex escaped from the hospital...So I need you to find his location as soon as possible" I said and he said "Sure Boss....I will find him as soon as possible....But how did he escape?".

"I don't know and I don't care I just need that bastard.....He definitely has some plan in his mind....And he is dangerous he might hurt my Becky" I said and he nodded in agreement and said "I think someone from hospital only helped him" he said and I just gave a nod and said "Can be"

While we were speaking I got a message from Vanessa saying
"Leo...Can we meet tomorrow in xxx place at 6pm....There is something important to speak" I just replied "Okay".

Then I saw Jade looking at me curiously. So I said "It is just Vanessa...She wants to speak with me" and he said O and we started speaking about some business matters.

Becky's pov:

I saw Jade..He came and greeted us and Leone and Jade went to the office room to discuss something.

Then I felt like vomiting, So I ran to the bathroom and vomited. Then I took three pregnancy tests from my bag and took the test.

I am so nervous, I am walking back and forth in the bathroom for the test results.

Past one week I was feeling morning sickness, vomiting sensation and also some food makes me feel disgusted.

So when I went to the hospital to meet dad. I bought the tests and was about to take them in the afternoon but literally forgot about them.

After 5 mins I saw the test and all the test showed POSITIVE! I am literally so happy.

I saw myself in the mirror and rubbed my stomach gently while happy tears were coming from my eyes.

I couldn't believe that I am carrying the future heir of Red-Liones. I rubbed my stomach and started talking to my unborn baby and said...
"Baby, Mom and Your Dad love you so much".

I am really excited to say this news to everyone and mainly Leone and I am sure he his gonna be so happy. I really can't wait to see his reaction.

And I can't believe I am gonna be Mom and Me and Leone are gonna be parents.

I thought I should surprise him, So I was thinking about How can I surprise while laying on the bed and I eventually fell asleep.

Leone's pov:

I finished speaking with Jade and he went home while I went to the living room thinking Becky might be there.

But then I realized the time it was 1am. So I went to our room to see her sleeping peacefully like a child while hugging a pillow.

Then I took a quick shower and laid beside her and took the pillow from and replaced it with me.

While sleeping I felt something wet in my shirt. So I opened my eyes to see Becky was crying in her sleep while murmuring "Leone...Don't leave me" again and again.

So I slowly woke her up saying "Love, wake up...It is a nightmare". Then she slowly opened her teary eyes.

Then she saw me and hugged me tightly and started crying loudly. So I comforted her by rubbing her back and kissing her forehead multiple times.

Then she calmed down, So I asked her "What happened Love, Did you see any nightmare" she nodded her head as a child and said "Leone, S-someone shot you in my Nightmare" she said and buried her face in my chest.

So I said "Nothing will happen to me".
She nodded her head and said "Please don't leave me" I gave her a confused look and made her look at me and said...

"Never, Always Remember Nothing Can Break Us Apart".

I said to her and we slept in eachother arms peacefully.

*************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

A mixed chapter...Happiness, Romantic and Suspense

What does Vanessa want to say?
Becky is Pregnant!!!!!
Alex escaped!!
Cliffhanger!!

Bye~~👿💋