Chapter 28: Sharing The Pain

(Edited)

Warnings: MATURE, MENTION OF RAPE.

Becky's pov:

I woke up from my sleep to see Mrs Dominic sleeping beside me peacefully.
Then I remembered yesterday's night.

Flashback

It is currently about 3am and I woke up from my sleep craving for something sweet.

So I woke up from my bed and looked beside me to find no one, past 1 week Mr Dominic and Leone are working 24/7 like maniacs.

I started walking to the kitchen more like dragging myself while holding my baby bump carefully.

I was passing Mr and Mrs Dominic's room when I heard loud crying. So, I slowly peeked into the room as it was opened to see Mrs Dominic crying alone.

I immediately went near her and hugged her making her startled. I started comforting her while she was crying like a baby.

After about 15 mins she calmed down and wiped her tears and I asked her "Mom...What happened" "Why were you crying" "Is Something wrong".

"Nothing dear...Just remembered some past events" she said while tearing up again.

"Mom....If you want or think it will make you feel better you can share it" I said in assuring voice

"Sharing pain can make me feel better" she said.

"Okay....It all happened 25 years ago. 25 years ago I was sexually assaulted or tried to rape" Mrs Dominic said and started crying again.

I couldn't believe what she said "Tried to rape" As a women I could understand how difficult it would have been.

I looked at her with teary eyes and said "It's fine, You don't need to tell me Mom".

"No Dear, I want to tell you and share my pain to someone" she said.

"WHO DID IT?" I asked her hesitantly while tears flowing from both of our eyes.

"It was all 25 years ago, I was just normal girl with a normal life until My King or My Knight in Armour came in my life (Mr Dominic). I used to work in a coffee shop when I meet my king and we both started dating eachother for about 2 years and then got married. But our marriage life was not easy, there were many problems and many unknown and past truths were unfolded. We both used to fight with eachother, but that didn't let our love less or fade".

"So, One night Me and My king fought with eachother about some issues and that night he made love to me and after few days I got pregnant with our first child, Leone".

"When I found out, I was beyond happy and started to plan a surprise for My King. I cooked him his favorite food and also wrote a romantic letter to announce my pregnancy to him and was waiting for him to return home. When the most unexpected, unfortunate and unbelievable thing happened".

"I got drugged in my own house by Adrian" she said and I frowned "Who is Adrian" I asked Mrs Dominic.

"Adrian was my best friend's and My Kings Right Hands Brother".

"He drugged me and tied my hands and legs to the bed and I was only half conscious and the worst thing was I was helpless and couldn't even move or do anything except then crying. Then he started hovering me while speaking dirty things in my ears and started kissing, licking and bitting me everywhere in my body and I felt fucking disgusted".

"Then he started removing my clothes one by one till I was naked and started eating me out and he was about go further when My King barged into the room and started throwing punches on him and he rescued me and took me to the hospital, by the time we reached the hospital I lost my conscious".

"Then I was treated and about 9 days later I woke up, it was like i woke up from a nightmare, I felt disgusted by myself, I felt like dieing and I couldn't face My King.

I was depressed,sad, mad at myself but the only thing that made me happy was My Baby was safe, the drug didn't affect him.

And My King used to cry, it was the first time I saw him cry in my whole life, I till now remember him crying and few months back when Leone cried for you I remembered My King crying for me". 

"I saw Leone in My Kings place that day in the hospital when you were admitted" she said.

And definitely I was crying hearing her, when she said this I realized how much Mr Dominic loves his Queen and in that way Leone also loves me and our unborn child and I feel blessed.

Then there was a silence for few minutes no one spoke but then I broke the silence and asked
"Then What happened, Did Mr Dominic kill him" I asked her curiously.

"He was about to but His Right Hand, David begged him not to as he was his brother. And then he was send to hospital, as after the incident he started blabbering things like a maniac" she said.

"Mom Your are a brave woman, You gone through so much, but also you have faced the situation and fought the war of depression with Mr Dominic. You should be happy and proud of yourself that you have a person who loves you unconditionally" I said.

She chuckled and said "Sharing the pain really helped me, I really feel releived because every year I used to cry alone without knowing to anyone"

"And dear please don't tell anyone about this mainly Leone and Adam. They will surely do something stupid which will lead to problems" she said and I nodded my head.

"Can I sleep near you Mom?" I asked hesitantly and she smiled at me and nodded her head welcoming me to sleep near her.

Then we both slept near eachother and after 6 years I felt motherly love because my mother passed away 6 years ago, she had cancer last stage but no one knew it except my father.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.

This chapter was really tough to write.....
But now only the story has gotten some meaning..I guess
Please Vote and Comment
Bye~~👿💋